Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

  1. #16
    Elite Member Barbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,279

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by bella
    I dont know why but I would NEVER put my child in black!!
    You gotta start early if you want to make'em look skinny
    Nope.

  2. #17
    Ida
    Ida is offline
    Bronze Member Ida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    You gotta start early if you want to make'em look skinny

  3. #18
    Silver Member AyanEva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by euro-kitty
    What's happening to her? She looks like a walking stick figure
    I'm wondering if she has the same problem that I do. I lose weight really easily and it's very difficult for me to gain the weight back quickly. Stress or being really busy makes it worse because my weight just plummets. I'm 5'2" and the most I've ever weighed is 112 lbs. The smallest I've been is 100 lbs, and right now, despite gorging at Thanksgiving in an attempt to gain weight, I'm stuck at 106 lbs, down from 110 lbs. I've never been able to get back to 112 lbs because I went from that weight straight down to 100 lbs in a month. People always suspect I have an eating disorder and I don't. Nevermind that I still have waist room in a size 1 pair of jeans... It sounds like a great predicament to be in, but it sucks.


    AyanEva

  4. #19
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,867

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    its so sweet how zahara just clings to her like a little koala bear! how sweet!

  5. #20
    Silver Member euro-kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    670

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by AyanEva
    I'm wondering if she has the same problem that I do. I lose weight really easily and it's very difficult for me to gain the weight back quickly. Stress or being really busy makes it worse because my weight just plummets. I'm 5'2" and the most I've ever weighed is 112 lbs. The smallest I've been is 100 lbs, and right now, despite gorging at Thanksgiving in an attempt to gain weight, I'm stuck at 106 lbs, down from 110 lbs. I've never been able to get back to 112 lbs because I went from that weight straight down to 100 lbs in a month. People always suspect I have an eating disorder and I don't. Nevermind that I still have waist room in a size 1 pair of jeans... It sounds like a great predicament to be in, but it sucks.


    AyanEva
    I'm the same height as you and weigh 105 lbs.I eat constantly but rarely gain or lose weight (my husband always teases that I'm "one sandwich away from anorexia" LOL) so I do understand your point,but she still looks sickly LOL

  6. #21
    Silver Member AyanEva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie with baby Zahara @ Federal Building in LA 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by euro-kitty
    (my husband always teases that I'm "one sandwich away from anorexia" LOL) so


    AyanEva

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie relieved Zahara wasn't HIV positive
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: February 28th, 2006, 12:55 PM
  3. Angelina Jolie, Zahara and Maddox.
    By LunaShar in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2006, 05:36 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 9th, 2006, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 18th, 2005, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •