Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alyssa Milano at the Gotham Magazine Upfront Celebration (05/16/2006)

Default Re: Alyssa Milano at the Gotham Magazine Upfront Celebration (05/16/2006)

She's so pretty!

Default Re: Alyssa Milano at the Gotham Magazine Upfront Celebration (05/16/2006)

yeah, but her arms looks like a mans.

Ye I get a Teri Hatcher vibe from her too, she's much prettier though and minus the wonk nose! I think she's very cute, and I'm glad to see she got her stomach waxed, that look just doesn't work for women.

As for her arms, they are way too hairy for my liking but if she's comfortable with them, fine, thats her choice. She still looks a million times better than tons of girls with hairless arms!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    As for her arms, they are way too hairy for my liking but if she's comfortable with them, fine, thats her choice. She still looks a million times better than tons of girls with hairless arms!!
    Yeah, she really does. I love her in Charmed, she was my favorite

She's very cute, but I don't like the tattoo either. Algernon, I don't think you would need a perm for this hairdo. Maybe just a few hot rollers, and if your hair is wavy, you could just scrunch it up while you are blow drying.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    She's very cute, but I don't like the tattoo either. Algernon, I don't think you would need a perm for this hairdo. Maybe just a few hot rollers, and if your hair is wavy, you could just scrunch it up while you are blow drying.
    She has more than one!

IMO she'd be perfect without her tattoos. She's one hot girl
    Nope.

^ What is your opinion about Angelina?

I don't like tattoos and I think Angelina would look better without hers.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon
    That is the hairstyle I want. The color, the body/waves....now I have a pic to print out. Do you think that's a body perm, or what?
    She is has naturally wavy hair, so she wouldn't get a perm. I have seen that look in magazines (the tousled look is hot, mostly due to people wanting something to do with all those extensions) and they suggest blow drying hair, using a curling iron (sometimes two different sizes), curl in multi-directions half way up, then break up pieces with your fingers. Finish with a bit of shine serum, especially on ends.

I hate that tatoos too. She's pretty but the tattoos are just bleh

Higlife, maybe go to an Angelina thread, to discuss Angelina

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    She is has naturally wavy hair, so she wouldn't get a perm. I have seen that look in magazines (the tousled look is hot, mostly due to people wanting something to do with all those extensions) and they suggest blow drying hair, using a curling iron (sometimes two different sizes), curl in multi-directions, then break up pieces with your fingers. Finish with a bit of shine serum, especially on ends.
    How many hours should this approximatively take every morning?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    I hate that tatoos too. She's pretty but the tattoos are just bleh

Higlife, maybe go to an Angelina thread, to discuss Angelina
    I don't have the energy to.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    How many hours should this approximatively take every morning?
    I love the part about having two different curling iron rods. So either you have two different irons or you have to change BURNING HOT rods. OUCH! The grass is always greener. My hair looks like Alyssa's if I just wash it and apply Frizz-Ease and let it air dry. On the other hand, if I want straight hair I get charged 50 dollars for a blow-out.

Well, my hair is thick and stick straight...so I don't know I could acheive this look very easily without getting a light perm or something. I am so desperate for a new hairdo...I am boring and matronly right now!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information