Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adriana Lima @ Spider Man 3 Premiere at Tribeca (04/30/07)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Sounds to me like you have more of an envious hatred towards her, you seem to always have a negative comment for her. If she had a "disgustingly ugly mouth and lips" do you actually think she would get jobs? NO ONE IS PERFECT, not even monica bellucci.
    It's not envy I can tell you... A model does not have to be beautiful to get jobs. And I'm not going to praise anyone just because she gets jobs! She's very popular, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that she's almost ugly in my eyes. And I'm not even demanding perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Martirio View Post
    It's not envy I can tell you... A model does not have to be beautiful to get jobs. And I'm not going to praise anyone just because she gets jobs! She's very popular, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that she's almost ugly in my eyes. And I'm not even demanding perfection.

Well i do agree with you on the fact that a model doesn't need to be beautiful to get jobs, just tall and skinny. For example, Gisele is UGLY and she's the most popular in the world.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Well i do agree with you on the fact that a model doesn't need to be beautiful to get jobs, just tall and skinny. For example, Gisele is UGLY and she's the most popular in the world.
    At least we can agree on Gisele! She's got a horse face and a mannish body with no waist at all.

I have never been a fan of Lima's looks. Technically, she should be pretty with her body, eyes and lips, but maybe her facial expressions ruin it for me. Or I guess she just doesn't appeal to me, since a lot of people seem to think that she is so beautiful, and I don't see it.

Looking at the close ups she is wearing a lot of makeup. Full eye makeup and isn't she wearing foundation? Barely any make up is chapstick or some powder because if that's minimal makeup. Damn, I'd be afraid to see a fully made up woman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information