Thread: Ludacris and Thandie Newton arrive at Annual Directors Guild of America Awards

SVZ

Default Ludacris and Thandie Newton arrive at Annual Directors Guild of America Awards

Bronze Member

Default Re: Ludacris and Thandie Newton arrive at Annual Directors Guild of America Awards

are they a new couple or something??
    its nice to see Luda in some decent clothes..and I like Thandie too, but she looks to Thin..Thindie. haha

Gold Member

Default Re: Ludacris and Thandie Newton arrive at Annual Directors Guild of America Awards

Thandie is breathtaking as usual and Luda looks classy.

Not sure if they're dating or not... but they costarred in Crash, that may be why they're posing together.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Silver Member

Thandie is stunning. But she is looking rather thin. Ludacris looks nice.

She is gorgeous but her face looks horribly sucked in. Whats with the cheeks? has she had implants or somethinng? Something looks really off here.

She's cute but not stunning IMO. I have to laugh every time I see Ludacris because the first time I hear him rap I pictured a big 7 foot black dude but he's tiny and has a sorts gimpy looking face!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Isn't thandie still married. She a had a baby a little while ago. She did get really skinny. When she has a little weight on her she is very beautiful

Thread Information