Thread: Catherine Zeta-Jones's First Visit to Japan to Promote The Legend Of Zorro

SVZ

Default Catherine Zeta-Jones's First Visit to Japan to Promote The Legend Of Zorro

Catherine Zeta-Jones's First Visit to Japan to Promote "The Legend Of Zorro"
    January 14, 2006 - New Tokyo International Airport
    Narita, Japan

Default Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones's First Visit to Japan to Promote The Legend Of Zorro

damn! lookin' good to me guys!

Default Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones's First Visit to Japan to Promote The Legend Of Zorro

I think CZJ is one of the most beautiful celebs that we have right now.

SVZ

me too, her kate beckinsale and rachel mcadams

I think she's beautiful but I don't care for the outfit. It makes her look fat.

She's pretty, but she doesn't give off a pleasant vibe, big smiles or not
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She looks good but why did she have to wear half a cow? She would have looked much better in something that didn't bare her stomach.

Nothing like sunglasses worn inside to give you that youthful, glamourous look. I always wear mine on an escalator. With leather pants. I can imagine her desperately trying to wiggle into them, flat on her back, as the plane lands.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    Nothing like sunglasses worn inside to give you that youthful, glamourous look. I always wear mine on an escalator. With leather pants. I can imagine her desperately trying to wiggle into them, flat on her back, as the plane lands.
    hmm i disagree. she looks good in the leather pants. she looks flippin amazing for someone who is her age with 2 kids; and her style is incredible too. as for the sunglasses joke - its not funny..shes wearing them to cover her eyes from the insane camera flashing.

BUt whoever said that shes one of the most beautiful actresses today - I agree. shes stunning; never trashy. very much like an older Charlize Theron.

My point (or one of them) is: Who travels internationally wearing tight leather pants? If nothing else, the knees would get really stretched out, not to mention the discomfort factor. Therefore, it seems likely that she put this outfit on just for the photographers. I think that's uncool.

She looks great to me.

She looks cheap here.

Thread Information