Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Director Len Wiseman and Kate Beckinsale at premiere "Underworld: Evolution"

SVZ

Default Director Len Wiseman and Kate Beckinsale at premiere "Underworld: Evolution"

dude he's cute!

Default Re: Director Len Wiseman and Kate Beckinsale at premiere "Underworld: Evolution"

he's is really cute, and she has a nice profile.

Default Re: Director Len Wiseman and Kate Beckinsale at premiere "Underworld: Evolution"

anyone else think they both look really self-absorbed and obsessed with their looks?

SVZ

i really love kate beckinsale's face....i find her really beautiful, and she has a great body!

I love her dress.

I like KB but I like her character in Underworld better than her.

Nice dress though.

He's ok.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

he's hot , no wonder she got rid of her husband for him!

Where are her boobs, did she get rid of her implants? I use to think she was OK but, after seeing all those stupid interview quotes of hers she just annoys me now. I kinda get the feeling that if it wasn't for her husband putting her in his movies, she would never be a leading actress. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say, I got to go see that movie because Kate Beckingsale is in it

Her boobs were never large... people thought she had implants because they look hard and they have stretch marks.

I think she's gorgeous, I don't really care about her boobs. I just watched Serendipity again the other day... she and John Cusack anre so cute.

Silver Member

I love that dress. KB is very pretty and she has a great body. It drives me crazy how much she smokes though.

she looks really good here...love the dress. don't think i've seen any of her movies though
    "I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat/I took a louisville slugger to both head lights, shashed a hole in all 4 tires/Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats"
    -Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats"

So, he directs the movies that she stars in now? Wow, great relationship!

I've never found her especially good looking, and she's a mega bitch from all accounts. Her hubby's cute, tho.

Shes SO gorgeous!!!!!!! I am in love with her face.
    And Len is good looking too. They make a VERY attractive couple.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    she's a mega bitch from all accounts.
    Could you please elaborate? I have never read anything bad about her. Everyone shes worked with said she was nice. Josh Hartnett said she was too crass, and swore too much, but was funny too. Thats the only kind-of negative comment I've heard. And Claire Danes said she was 'prickly?' but Claire Danes always came across as a stuck up bitch to me.

So, what have you heard? She seems to nice and down to earth. Shes british though and they can be ABIT stand-offish.

Apparently she was a major diva on the set of Pearl Harbor and a complete bitch on the press junket to journalists and publicists. She's pretty full of herself. Plus, she lied about her breast implants on several occasions when it was glaringly obvious that she'd had them done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information