Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button ring)

SVZ

Default Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button ring)

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button ring)

Aliana looks like such a little brat.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button ring)

Is that blonde woman their mother? Very good-looking.

Check out the sun damage on that woman! Thats you in twenty years Lindsay if you continue to sun bathe like that.

BTW that up-close-and-personal picture of Lindsay's stomach makes me wanna hurl.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    BTW that up-close-and-personal picture of Lindsay's stomach makes me wanna hurl.
    your right!! She has veins popping out of her stomach, that's just gross. But I love the hat she is wearing. And every time I see Aliana it just confirms my thoughts that she is going to grow up to be an ugly teenager.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button rin

Well, hello to you too Aliana. Don't hang out with your sis if you don't want your pic taken, little girl
    Nope.

Elite Member

My skin hurts just looking at these people - if I were Lindsay I'd stay out of the sun, it's not doing her any favours and with her ultra-pale, sun-sensitive skin type that's got to be painful. Yikes.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan, and Aliana Lohan out on Miama Beach (Linsday with belly button rin

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    Check out the sun damage on that woman! Thats you in twenty years Lindsay if you continue to sun bathe like that.

Exactly on both counts.
    Her skin can not afford any more sun damage! She should avoid the sun or cover up as much as possible!

Her belly button is not cute, blech. Do not get a piercing there if you have an ugly belly button!

damn does this bitch ever work?
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est où le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Quote Originally Posted by beauty_lies8
    damn does this bitch ever work?
    Not since the punch buggy movie, me thinks. BUT she supposedly signed on to represent Chanel! CHANEL??? Lagerfeld MUST be on drugs or suffering from Alzheimers! It makes me very upset! I adore Chanel. From Nicole to Lindsay? *puke*

She has no behind, just noticed how flat it is.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

I think Lindsay Lohan is kinda cute, but I could have gotten through my day without that close-up of the belly-ring.

ok, her belly looks like a hubble space shot of Mars....I'm afraid of her skin.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Not since the punch buggy movie, me thinks. BUT she supposedly signed on to represent Chanel! CHANEL??? Lagerfeld MUST be on drugs or suffering from Alzheimers! It makes me very upset! I adore Chanel. From Nicole to Lindsay? *puke*
    From awfully gross to completely tasteless. Yep, Lagerfeld's a senile nutjob.
    2 years...

Elite Member

Did her boobs disappear once again ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information