Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly host Pure Nightclub's New Year's Eve Party

SVZ

Default Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly host Pure Nightclub's New Year's Eve Party

Pure Nightclub Presents New Year's Eve 2006 Hosted by Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly
    December 31, 2005 - Pure Nightclub
    Las Vegas, Nevada United States

Default Re: Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly host Pure Nightclub's New Year's Eve Party

Nicky Hilton is so unattractive.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Default Re: Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly host Pure Nightclub's New Year's Eve Party

go back to brown! i like her so much better as brunette. now she just looks redundant.

I like her and her haircolour too.

Socialite NICKY HILTON and her actor boyfriend KEVIN CONNOLLY got 2006 off to an expensive start at midnight on Saturday (31DEC05) when they cracked open a $100,000 (£55,500) bottle of champagne.

The couple were hosting a New Year's Eve party at Caesar's Palace nightclub Pure and couldn't resist uncorking one of Sin City's most expensive bottles of bubbly.
    femalefirst.co.uk

aaaahhh! it's the PELDON! why the hell was SHE invited?

SVZ

does anyone else think benjamin mckenzie looks like haley joel osment?

God where do I begin??? She can look kinda OK at times but she's a total minger here. Trashy little skank. And is it just me or do her hands look massive??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

She has ugly legs and this dress makes her look like she has no waist. She's not sexy and the super blonde hair doesn't help.
    Nope.

yes she has that "special" look
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

And whose the haggard old moose in the white dress who obviously thinks she's hot for some warped reason?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl
    aaaahhh! it's the PELDON! why the hell was SHE invited?
    HA! Wheres sputnik to see the damning pictures of Crispin Glover and the Peldon?????
    Creepy

And whose the haggard old moose in the white dress who obviously thinks she's hot for some warped reason?
    That is her aunt, her name is Kyle or something, she is Nicky's mother's sister.

Their party looks a little pathetic, there is nobody, really, with "star" status there, I mean, Paris isn't even there.

I can't get over the freaking $100,000 bottle of champagne! That is a much as a really really nice house would go for here. I understand they have money, but how the hell do you rationalize spending that on champagne?
    I bought some boxers for Christmas that I thought were on sale-turns out they were $15.50 each. I took them back! I could not make myself pay a5 bucks for some drawers! I just can't imagine...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    I like her and her haircolour too.
    Me too. I think she's far more attractive than Paris, and far less annoying. I know that's not saying much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information