Thread: Carson Daly, Fall Out Boy, Wanda Sykes + Guests at Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Party

SVZ

Default Carson Daly, Fall Out Boy, Wanda Sykes + Guests at Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Party

New Year's 2006 in New York City - Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Party
    December 31, 2005 - Hudson Bar
    New York City, New York United States

Tyler Hilton

Default Re: Carson Daly, Fall Out Boy, Wanda Sykes + Guests at Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Party

Why is it when people lose weight they get these big Robbie Williams, thyroid problem BUG EYES.

Carson.. get fat again. You were cute, and you didn't look like Zül.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Carson Daly, Fall Out Boy, Wanda Sykes + Guests at Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Party

i understand that celebrity men must wear make-up, but i don't like the obvious foundation slap carson has on.

I hate Carson!

Bronze Member

He is a terrible tv host, I don't know how he even got a job doing that in the first place. He also looks terrible with the weight loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Why is it when people lose weight they get these big Robbie Williams, thyroid problem BUG EYES.

Carson.. get fat again. You were cute, and you didn't look like Zül.
    I have a theory what could be behind some people's *bug-eyed* look when they've dropped a lot of weight. They somehow got a prescript for thyroid meds in order to lose weight. I know a girl who managed to do this and lost 45#.

The thing is, when you take meds for a hypothyroidism and you don't actually have an underactive thyroid gland, I think it makes you start having symptoms of hyperthyroidism...an overactive thyroid gland!

I dated a guy whose mom had to have an operation for an overactive thyroid. She had a kind of bug-eyed look like that and was very thin. She had to have 90% of her thyroid gland removed and take meds to regulate....they basically had to cut her from ear to ear for the operation! Sounds like a scary place to have a surgical incision to me!

Anyway, it's not unheard of for folks with normal or borderline thyroid functioning to acquire meds that are supposed to be used to correct hypothyroidism just to lose weight. Most docs won't do it. But I'm sure celebs never have this problem finding a doc to do what they want.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So is Tyler Hilton related to the Hilton sisters? And what the hell is the chick in the white furry boots doing?

I love Wanda Sykes, I think she is the funniest female comic out there

Default Re: Carson Daly, Fall Out Boy, Wanda Sykes + Guests at Carson Daly's New Year's Eve P

I guess this makes me a snob or something but even when I spend New Year's Eve at home as I did last night, I still get at least a little dressed up. What's with the grungy jeans and T-shirts? Sheesh.

Thread Information