Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie at UN gala

Default Angelina Jolie at UN gala

Angelina Jolie accepts the Global Humanitarian Award at the United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA) annual gala dinner at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

She looks stunning!

She looks great there.

She's really made that transition from creepy girl to sophisticate.

Hit By Ban Bus!

There are so many people who have done way more than she has, if you all don't see it, they all kiss ass at the UN. The only reason is because she's famous and that's the reality, it's all for show. How many families have a family full of adopted children, and still work out their situations perfectly while contributing in their own ways, do they get awards or covers. I hope they have an award for "Homewrecking"...........she would beat out any other contenders. The UN sux, they kiss ass.

Elite Member

Beautiful, just beautiful.

I also like how she's transformed her style over the past coupla years.

Quote Originally Posted by vonvyne View Post
    There are so many people who have done way more than she has, if you all don't see it, they all kiss ass at the UN. The only reason is because she's famous and that's the reality, it's all for show. How many families have a family full of adopted children, and still work out their situations perfectly while contributing in their own ways, do they get awards or covers. I hope they have an award for "Homewrecking"...........she would beat out any other contenders. The UN sux, they kiss ass.

but she is famous, that's the difference. i'm sorry honey, but that's the way it works in hollywood. it's not because it's her, it's because she is famous.

as fas as the homewrecking stuff, wel that's ypur opinion. a lot of us think brad was the one guilty. i guess it depends the was you see life. but my guess is, if you think that is homewrecking, you better stay away from all the celebs...

i do think she is beautiful as well. she has a natural charisma. she doesn't evern have to smile to see that.
    Last edited by stardust; October 12th, 2005 at 11:09 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    but she is famous, that's the difference. i'm sorry honey, but that's the way it works in hollywood. it's not because it's her, it's because she is famous.

as fas as the homewrecking stuff, wel that's ypur opinion. a lot of us think brad was the one guilty. i guess it depends the was you see life. but my guess is, if you think that is homewrecking, you better stay away from all the celebs...

i do think she is beautiful as well. she has a natural charisma. she doesn't evern have to smile to see that.

I blame her and Brad and I could care less about Aniston. It is people like you that feel the need to continue to praise the skank. HOmewrecking is what she does best and has proven it time and time again, but of course it's okay since she's so beatiful. If someone else did all she did and was at the UN, I bet you will all be bashing them right now. Stay away from the celebs??? I can't even stand them, if I had my way there'd be none, because they are all egotistic pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by vonvyne View Post
    I blame her and Brad and I could care less about Aniston. It is people like you that feel the need to continue to praise the skank. HOmewrecking is what she does best and has proven it time and time again, but of course it's okay since she's so beatiful. If someone else did all she did and was at the UN, I bet you will all be bashing them right now. Stay away from the celebs??? I can't even stand them, if I had my way there'd be none, because they are all egotistic pricks.
    ok... this is my opinion, yours is different. i recognize you now from the old forum and the lack of respect you have for other people's opinion. it's ok to think she is a skank, but don't start shooting people who disagree with you. i'm sorry but that is so imature.

it's not ok to be homewracking because she is beautiful. what i said is that i don't think she is homewrecking. if you're interested in a trade of points of views (instead of just be sure to prove you are the right one), we can do that.

and the "stay away from celebs" things was a metaphor dear... it meant that all celebs are fucked up, you should't be surprised with anything they do. that's why we love to talk about them. but the again, maybe they have more in us than we'd like to think about, if you know what i mean.... (sorry couldn't resist that one!)
    Last edited by stardust; October 12th, 2005 at 11:20 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she looks old

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix View Post
    I think Jennifer has joined the forum.

You only wish. I can't understand why she's being hated...who did who wrong, who should be hurt. Most of us have become so insensitive but I could really care less because she's still a celeb and is lounging on her 10mill a movie money while people like you can only wish she'd drop by your forum.

Hit By Ban Bus!

**cough cough cough cough**

awww, von, did some guy leave you for another woman?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    awww, von, did some guy leave you for another woman?
    As a matter of fact, NO. But I am fairly human and can tell right and wrong when I see one, and I have very strong opinions of people, if they know me or not, and if they care or not. So that pretty much sums up my hatred for Mangina.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hopefully two years from now when she's wrecking the next marriage, this forum will still exist and I'd have as much time on my hands to spare...........to do some more bashing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information