Thread: Joss Stone has lunch at the Ivy (08/21/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Joss Stone has lunch at the Ivy (08/21/07)

CCEU

Red face

There's a lot more in this set. Thanks though.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Does she still sing?

I like her, she seems like a nice girl.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO View Post
    Does she still sing?
    Of course she does, she released her 3rd album in march, and is currently touring. I'll probably go see her in november.

She has ruined her look with all these stupid hair colors she insist on having these days.

The pimple between her boobs is very unattractive too. Cover that shit up until it goes away.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    She has ruined her look with all these stupid hair colors she insist on having these days.

The pimple between her boobs is very unattractive too. Cover that shit up until it goes away.
    I couldn't disagree more: I feel that her constant changes give her originality & personnality, and, as she changes her style accordingly, she looks great whether her hair is blonde, black, red or purple. Just my opinion though, but I myself like to change my hairstyle very often (never changed the color though).

Also I didn't notice the pimple until you pointed it out, and barely noticed it afterwards. Maybe I'm blinded, lol.

I like her, even though she seems dumb as a rock.

I love her. She's very young, she obviously likes experimenting with her appearance. She has the most amazing smile. She also has something that's very rare in the music industry these days...
    a real talent

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    I couldn't disagree more: I feel that her constant changes give her originality & personnality, and, as she changes her style accordingly, she looks great whether her hair is blonde, black, red or purple. Just my opinion though, but I myself like to change my hairstyle very often (never changed the color though).

Also I didn't notice the pimple until you pointed it out, and barely noticed it afterwards. Maybe I'm blinded, lol.
    Purple hair isn't natural and therefore it makes her look like an idiot. Of course, that's just my opinion. I like more natural looks though.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    she seems dumb as a rock.
    Well, you musn't know much of her, cause she's actually really smart and surprisingly mature, even though she is hated by many, for stupid reasons like her accent & all. Her only fault in my book is that her idea of an ideal boyfriend is black dudes twice her age... She should not discriminate us younger people of other colors!

Well, you musn't know much of her, cause she's actually really smart and surprisingly mature, even though she is hated by many, for stupid reasons like her accent & all. Her only fault in my book is that her idea of an ideal boyfriend is black dudes twice her age... She should not discriminate us younger people of other colors!
    Just how old are you, HED? No offense, but I always pictured you to be some creepy old guy who fantasizes about young starlets
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
    Just how old are you, HED? No offense, but I always pictured you to be some creepy old guy who fantasizes about young starlets
    Really??? Wow! Well it is true I try to give that impression sometimes, but never really imagined anyone actually picturing me as anything... I myself have trouble picturing you as something else than a mound of mint flavoured jelly typing on a keyboard (just kidding, no offense)... In fact, I'm a creepy young guy who fantasizes (mostly) about young starlets. In fact, I'm the same age as Joss here, 20 years old, and thus my big crushes are mostly of the young variety (though the oldest ones are in their early to mid 30s).

Also, if you want to know more, I'm an actor, and who knows, maybe in a few years people will be gossiping about me and how much they hate my guts, while I discover with horror that I've contracted herpes, as no one in showbiz is safe !

More seriously though, what about you? (I'm pretty sure you aren't, actually, a mound of jelly?)

I just don't like this girl...

Really??? Wow! Well it is true I try to give that impression sometimes, but never really imagined anyone actually picturing me as anything... I myself have trouble picturing you as something else than a mound of mint flavoured jelly typing on a keyboard (just kidding, no offense)... In fact, I'm a creepy young guy who fantasizes (mostly) about young starlets. In fact, I'm the same age as Joss here, 20 years old, and thus my big crushes are mostly of the young variety (though the oldest ones are in their early to mid 30s).

Also, if you want to know more, I'm an actor, and who knows, maybe in a few years people will be gossiping about me and how much they hate my guts, while I discover with horror that I've contracted herpes, as no one in showbiz is safe !

More seriously though, what about you? (I'm pretty sure you aren't, actually, a mound of jelly?)
    Whew, thanks for clearing that up....no longer creeped out over here. Carry on, carry on!

And no, I'm not really a pile of jelly Just a 28 year-old wife and mom trying to survive in this crazy Eastern land called Japan.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Thread Information