Thread: Jessica Alba filming "The Eye" in Vancouver (08/19/07)

Bronze Member

Default Jessica Alba filming "The Eye" in Vancouver (08/19/07)

Source: Celeb City

Talking

Let us assume that the guy she's talking to is the director.

DIRECTOR: So Jess, we're gonna have to redo that scene...And could you put a little more conviction in it please?
    ALBA: Whaddaya mean redo the scene, that was my acting best! You should be so lucky as to get acting this good from someone else!
    DIRECTOR with a sense of dawning horror: Holy crap! You really suck don't you?
    ALBA: I know, that's how I got the part don't you remember ?
    DIRECTOR: Huh? Damn girl! How stupid are you?! I wasn't talking about dick, but about your acting! You can't act for shit!
    ALBA: Of course I don't, who'd want to act for that? I act for fame and money. But whatever I'm oscar-material regardless, go buy me a poney!
    DIRECTOR: WTF???
    ALBA: Shoo, shoo! Off you go!
    Director walks off grumbling things like "sex wasn't even worth it, damn this herpes!" and "brought me over from France for this...career over..."
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

^you should be the script writer, I bet that would make a much better movie than the shit she's filming here

hahahahaha....LOL~ "Shoo....shoo...off you go."

Haha, love it, Happy Evil Dude!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Buy me a poney!!!!!!! Really, I want a poney!

She was filming scenes in my building at the University of British Columbia the other day. She looked pissed off the whole time and everytime she blew a line, she'd scream "F*&k!!" at the top of her lungs. At one point, all the crew throughout the building echoed her "F*&K....f*&k...f*&k...f*&k...". It was pretty funny.

At another point, she pulled out a chewed wad of gum from her mouth and shoved it in her purse (the one that was part of her wardrobe for the scene). I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that there was a kleenex or something in there but somehow I doubt it.

We asked one of the crew whether she's really a bitch like we'd heard and he said, very diplomatically, "Wellllll, I haven't met her personally....but that's what everyone says". I was hoping to get some gossip out of him. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post

She was filming scenes in my building at the University of British Columbia the other day. She looked pissed off the whole time and everytime she blew a line, she'd scream "F*&k!!" at the top of her lungs. At one point, all the crew throughout the building echoed her "F*&K....f*&k...f*&k...f*&k...". It was pretty funny.

At another point, she pulled out a chewed wad of gum from her mouth and shoved it in her purse (the one that was part of her wardrobe for the scene). I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that there was a kleenex or something in there but somehow I doubt it.

We asked one of the crew whether she's really a bitch like we'd heard and he said, very diplomatically, "Wellllll, I haven't met her personally....but that's what everyone says". I was hoping to get some gossip out of him. Oh well.
    Interesting, thanks for the scoop Sialia. None of this surprises me w/her though...pretty little bitch that she is.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Who watches her movies?
    (besides the ones who want to perv)

Thread Information