Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba out with friends in Rome (08/07/07)

Silver Member

Default Jessica Alba out with friends in Rome (08/07/07)

celebutopia

She looks cute..a bit too much black tho...

But I wonder how she feels after that whole herpes thing being said...

Hit By Ban Bus!

She has herpes .... lol.

^Gross. She is going to infect everyone around her.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    But I wonder how she feels after that whole herpes thing being said...
    What herpes thing? Please! I need to know...
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She'd better not go exchanging glances with anyone...
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She looks ridiculous, why is she dressed like that, it's freaking summer with 30C (86F) over here!!

Maybe she just bought that outfit and was so proud that she wanted to wear it right away...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

How humiliating is that for ms. alba??? Everywhere she goes this herps thing is going to follow her. She comes to gossiprocks and has to deal with this.

Who's gonna do love scenes with her now? Oh wait, 99 percent of the stars have it anyways, no harm.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    This so cool! If this is true, then these celebrities probably have herpes:

The Derek Jeter Connection: Level 1: Very High Probability of Herpes

-Jessucka Assba, Ca$h Warren, Dane Cook
    -Vida Guerra, Frankie J, Dayanara Torres, Jeremy Shockey
    -Jessucka Biel, Wilmer Valderrama, Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Timberlake

The Derek Jeter Connection: Level 2: High Probability of Herpes

-Vanessa Minnillo, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Pharrell Williams, Alesha Dixon, Josh Hartnett, Lenny Kravitz, Bono, Alison Stewart, John Mayer, Kirsten Dunst, Adam Brody, Adrian Grenier, Fabrizio Moretti, John Borrell, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Uma Thurman, Miranda Kerr, Naomie Harris, Lauren Conrad, Josh Henderson, Nick Lachey, Lindsay Lohan, Brandon Davis, Camilla Al Fayed, Garrett Hedlund, Harry Morton, Evan Ross, Ryan Phillippe, Samantha Ronson, Pete Wentz, Jude Law, Kim Hersov, Cameron Diaz, Cisco Adler, Robbie Williams, Kevin Federline, Luscious Liz, Calum Best, Femke Van Berger, AJ Lamas

-Jordana Brewster, Mark McGrath, Andrew Form

-Mariah Carey, Luis Miguel, Aracely Arambula, Kaya Jones, Nick Carter, Eminem, Brittany Murphy, Ashton Kutcher, Amy Smart, Demi Moore, Jeff Kwatinetz, Fred Durst, Pamela Anderson, Stephen Dorff, Pietra Dawn, Rachel Stevens, Eddie Irvine, David Binn, Hans Klok, David Spade, Halle Berry, Pitof, Michael Ealy, Gabriel Aubry, Masha Novoselova, Paris Hilton, Joe Francis, Rachel Hunter, Jarrett Stoll, Kimberly Stewart, Wes Scantlin, Talan Torriero, Nicole Scherzinger, Jimmy Iovine, Will.I.Am, Caleb Followill, Tommy Lee, Amber Hay, Stavros Niarchos, Petra Nemcova, Jamie Burke, Courtney Love, David LaChapelle, Sienna Miller, Ana Beatriz Barros, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush, Fabolous, Val Kilmer, Robert Mills, Brian Quintana, Mark Philippoussis, Shannon Elizabeth, Paris Latsis, Andy Roddick, Sabrina Aldridge, Lauren Bedford, Maria Sharapova, Jake Sumner, Adam Levine, Jessucka Simpson, Jake Gyllenhall, Grease Witherspoon, Becky Ginos, Aaron Carter, Kari Ann Peniche, Kaci Brown, Matt Leinart, Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush, John Foster, Kenzie Dalton,..........................

Sheeesh! I can't go on, too many names and I do have more interesting things to do! Anyway, if the story is true, then Dirty Derek may be responsible for single-handedly infecting half of the celebrity world with herpes. And now that the story's out, guess who's gonna have a lot of contract killers on his back, lol!

Anyway this mostly amuses me, namely the fact that you can sexually connect Derek Jeter to just about any celebrity on the planet, going though people like Paris, Lindsay, Colin Farrell, etc...

However I also feel bad for some of them if they DID get the disease, namely Jordana Brewster, Sophia Bush & Reese, among those I've listed (trust me there are 10 times more!)

PS: special thanks to the Who's Dated Who | Who's Dating Who - Famous Couples, Celebrity Dating and Hollywood Relationships database
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Man ... that is amazing!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    This so cool! If this is true, then these celebrities probably have herpes:

The Derek Jeter Connection: Level 1: Very High Probability of Herpes

-Jessucka Assba, Ca$h Warren, Dane Cook
    -Vida Guerra, Frankie J, Dayanara Torres, Jeremy Shockey
    -Jessucka Biel, Wilmer Valderrama, Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Timberlake

The Derek Jeter Connection: Level 2: High Probability of Herpes

-Vanessa Minnillo, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Pharrell Williams, Alesha Dixon, Josh Hartnett, Lenny Kravitz, Bono, Alison Stewart, John Mayer, Kirsten Dunst, Adam Brody, Adrian Grenier, Fabrizio Moretti, John Borrell, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Uma Thurman, Miranda Kerr, Naomie Harris, Lauren Conrad, Josh Henderson, Nick Lachey, Lindsay Lohan, Brandon Davis, Camilla Al Fayed, Garrett Hedlund, Harry Morton, Evan Ross, Ryan Phillippe, Samantha Ronson, Pete Wentz, Jude Law, Kim Hersov, Cameron Diaz, Cisco Adler, Robbie Williams, Kevin Federline, Luscious Liz, Calum Best, Femke Van Berger, AJ Lamas

-Jordana Brewster, Mark McGrath, Andrew Form

-Mariah Carey, Luis Miguel, Aracely Arambula, Kaya Jones, Nick Carter, Eminem, Brittany Murphy, Ashton Kutcher, Amy Smart, Demi Moore, Jeff Kwatinetz, Fred Durst, Pamela Anderson, Stephen Dorff, Pietra Dawn, Rachel Stevens, Eddie Irvine, David Binn, Hans Klok, David Spade, Halle Berry, Pitof, Michael Ealy, Gabriel Aubry, Masha Novoselova, Paris Hilton, Joe Francis, Rachel Hunter, Jarrett Stoll, Kimberly Stewart, Wes Scantlin, Talan Torriero, Nicole Scherzinger, Jimmy Iovine, Will.I.Am, Caleb Followill, Tommy Lee, Amber Hay, Stavros Niarchos, Petra Nemcova, Jamie Burke, Courtney Love, David LaChapelle, Sienna Miller, Ana Beatriz Barros, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush, Fabolous, Val Kilmer, Robert Mills, Brian Quintana, Mark Philippoussis, Shannon Elizabeth, Paris Latsis, Andy Roddick, Sabrina Aldridge, Lauren Bedford, Maria Sharapova, Jake Sumner, Adam Levine, Jessucka Simpson, Jake Gyllenhall, Grease Witherspoon, Becky Ginos, Aaron Carter, Kari Ann Peniche, Kaci Brown, Matt Leinart, Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush, John Foster, Kenzie Dalton,..........................

Sheeesh! I can't go on, too many names and I do have more interesting things to do! Anyway, if the story is true, then Dirty Derek may be responsible for single-handedly infecting half of the celebrity world with herpes. And now that the story's out, guess who's gonna have a lot of contract killers on his back, lol!

Anyway this mostly amuses me, namely the fact that you can sexually connect Derek Jeter to just about any celebrity on the planet, going though people like Paris, Lindsay, Colin Farrell, etc...

However I also feel bad for some of them if they DID get the disease, namely Jordana Brewster, Sophia Bush & Reese, among those I've listed (trust me there are 10 times more!)

PS: special thanks to the Who's Dated Who | Who's Dating Who - Famous Couples, Celebrity Dating and Hollywood Relationships database

wow, you did your research!!!

I HATE those shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Who's gonna do love scenes with her now? Oh wait, 99 percent of the stars have it anyways, no harm.
    so true i'm sure.

She's overrated, OVERRATED.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information