Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topless Kate Moss

Bronze Member

Default Re: TOPLESS Kate Moss

THAT is a supermodel's body???

^^ I know thats what I thought. I'll never be paranoid about how I look in a bikini again!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

i like Kate, but i agree with you girls, her body is NOTHING special.

I think she's had to stop relying on drugs to keep her skinny, so her body is trying to get its own back. She'll probably either pack on the pounds because she has no idea how to diet and exercise properly, or she'll end up an anorexic to try to stay in modeling.

Yeah she doesn't look fat but looks a lot less delicate and thicker around the middle than I thought she would!

By no stretch of the imagination does she look fat, or bad at all I just expect someone whose being paid millions because she is supposedly perfect to have well a perfect body and she doesn't. Her stomach looks good and healthy, as do her legs but her boobs, I just don't like them.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

kate moss isn't 'perfect' and she doesn't need to be. she's a great model because of personality, flair and attitude. there aren't many 5'6'' models out there. it's all the other girls that have to be 6 feet tall and perfect, and kate still looks better and more interesting...

Gold Member

I think she looks alright.....I wish my body looked that good.

I think her body looks healthier there, but if you compare her modeling bikini photos, she's certainly rounded out her figure. The reality seems to be that the skinnier models the better, and she was one of the ones who made it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    kate moss isn't 'perfect' and she doesn't need to be. she's a great model because of personality, flair and attitude. there aren't many 5'6'' models out there. it's all the other girls that have to be 6 feet tall and perfect, and kate still looks better and more interesting...
    She's mainly known for guys she's dated and being a drug addict. Thats what has given her the most public attention. Thats not sending out a very good image to young wannabe models is it? Date a loser whose mildly famous get snapped doing drugs so I'll have a bad ass image and the cash will come rolling in.

I think she looks good. And I've seen lots of models and frankly there are many and there have always been many that are skinnier than her. She was never frighteningly thin in person. She may have been photographed to look gaunt but that's the photographer's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    She's mainly known for guys she's dated and being a drug addict. Thats what has given her the most public attention. Thats not sending out a very good image to young wannabe models is it? Date a loser whose mildly famous get snapped doing drugs so I'll have a bad ass image and the cash will come rolling in.
    hardly. she was discovered at 15 and was well-known before she dated depp. besides, since when are models 'role models' for anything but eating disorders and drug use - and looking good doing it? just being realistic here...

Bronze Member

She's had a kid too...I wouldn't mind looking like that after my 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    hardly. she was discovered at 15 and was well-known before she dated depp. besides, since when are models 'role models' for anything but eating disorders and drug use - and looking good doing it? just being realistic here...
    I know she was well known for modelling before any of it. What I said was she has had the most publicity from the boyfriends and the drug addiction. Jonny Depp certainly helped her become better known, thats when I first properly heard of her and started to take an interest.

And ofcourse models are concidered role models. They're all over the TV and in magazines so young girls are going to see them and assume this is how women are supposed to look and asire to be like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information