Thread: Emma Watson arriving at "The Late Show with David Letterman" (07/11/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Emma Watson arriving at "The Late Show with David Letterman" (07/11/07)

CCEU

She could use some classes on how to pose....she looks uncomfortable, like she doesn't know what to do with herself so she stands there awkwardly.

She should burn those shoes.

She's so cute, but I agree with Carrie, she needs some posing lessons along with a stylist to help out a little with the clothes.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think she's such a pretty girl. She could be a bit more polished, but it's sort of refreshing considering the bumper crop of skanks we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I think she's such a pretty girl. She could be a bit more polished, but it's sort of refreshing considering the bumper crop of skanks we have now.
    She does seem wholesome, cause she comes across proper and positive in interviews, but after seeing those pics of her drinking and partying with different guys, she could be a skank behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    She does seem wholesome, cause she comes across proper and positive in interviews, but after seeing those pics of her drinking and partying with different guys, she could be a skank behind the scenes.
    Ewww. I must have missed those! Dang. I had hopes for this one, because she does seem so proper, educated and well spoken in interviews. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Ewww. I must have missed those! Dang. I had hopes for this one, because she does seem so proper, educated and well spoken in interviews. Damn.
    ohnotheydidnt: Emma drinking

i agree on someone needing to teach her how to pose. I also think that alot of the dresses they put her in overwhelm her being. she's what 16, and wears Chanel Haute Couture........bag lady.

cute girl though, im quite partial.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    Well, to be perfectly honest what she does behind the scenes is her business...this is just my opinion but I don't care what she does when she's not in public as long as she doesn't turn into Britney, Lindsay, Paris and all of those other robo-party and attention whores in public...which is very doubtful because she seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders...at least I hope.

But yeah, there is a website that has a whole bunch of pictures of all of the Harry Potter kids and it's actually quite surprising how wild the majority of them seem to be behind the scenes...

But alas, they are young and just living their lives...

So many of the HP kids have been photographed smoking...which people seem so shocked and appalled, but what we have to remember is technically they aren't kids anymore...but since they've grown up in front of our very eyes since 2001 when the first movie came out when they were just wee little lads and lasses I can imagine how it would be so devastating to some of the fans to see pictures of their idols drinking and smoking...

I just hope that the main Harry Potter actors don't let fame get to their heads...they all seem to be pretty well adjusted so far...(at least in front of the cameras =))

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I think its great to see someone NOT pose. all that fake shit gets old.

Thread Information