Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Garner in a red bikini surfing in Hawaii (07/04/07)

Default Jennifer Garner in a red bikini surfing in Hawaii (07/04/07)

Source Shareapic Gallery

I gotta say I admire the way she and Ben live their lives as they want, goldfish bowl be damned. They just ignore the camera and don't care how ordinary (and sometimes downright disheveled) they look - I guess they get tired of all the effort that goes into looking "hot" on the job all the time, and figure they'll let it all hang out when they're off). More power to 'em. They seem to just be genuinely having fun living life. Too bad they are hounded so much, because I think they, unlike some who crave attention, could do without all of it.

Why does it seem that no celebrity gets stretch marks from being pregnant??

Wow thats bad--she is so not hot

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

because they generally eat healthy and work out. they pay personal trainers to make sure of that. normal women get pregnant, ruin their diet, don't/stop exercising and get huge then don't change the habits afterwards.

some get plastic surgery... but you can tell. girls like Jennifer do it through exercise and healthy eating.
    anything worth doing is illegal

I guess that puts those pregnancy rumors to rest ~
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by Nechushtan View Post
    because they generally eat healthy and work out. they pay personal trainers to make sure of that. normal women get pregnant, ruin their diet, don't/stop exercising and get huge then don't change the habits afterwards.

some get plastic surgery... but you can tell. girls like Jennifer do it through exercise and healthy eating.
    I'm referring to the skin around the abdomen. That area has nothing to do with weight gain, other than from the baby.

I know there are women in 'real life' who have children without a battle scar on them, but alot do. I just find it odd that no celebrity ever seems to have one. Take Kate Hudson - she gained TONS of weight and so did Jennifer and nothin'. Pam Anderson was tiny and tight and had two babies without one stretch mark.

I can't think of one celebrity off hand that has them

^Posh has strectch marks on her tummy. Lots of it too.

Elite Member

I'm referring to the skin around the abdomen. That area has nothing to do with weight gain, other than from the baby.

I know there are women in 'real life' who have children without a battle scar on them, but alot do. I just find it odd that no celebrity ever seems to have one. Take Kate Hudson - she gained TONS of weight and so did Jennifer and nothin'. Pam Anderson was tiny and tight and had two babies without one stretch mark.

I can't think of one celebrity off hand that has them
    Kate Hudson had a tummy tuck or lipo of some sort. others either get lucky or have it removed.

I don't understand it either! I have gained 22lbs and I am due next month. I will probably gain 26-28 lbs total and I still have a few stretch marks on my lower belly. All my weight went to my gut so it's not like I "let myself go" and I still got some stretch marks. My friend gained 15 lbs total during her pregnancy and had stretch marks like mad!

I wonder what they do? I know stretch marks are hereditary, but some of these celebs must being doing something different than us common folks.

Yes, Posh supposedly has them. In the new W pics, she wears granny panties to cover her stomach. Kate Beckensale has them on her boobs. Probably more celebs than we think have them. They just hide them better.

She's clrealy in shape but her body does nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Yes, Posh supposedly has them. In the new W pics, she wears granny panties to cover her stomach. Kate Beckensale has them on her boobs. Probably more celebs than we think have them. They just hide them better.
    Yeah, if Posh didn't have stretch marks, I would have been extremely shocked! Although, she's so skinny, she may have gotten stretch marks from swallowing a grape.

Elite Member

I don't find it refreshing when ANYONE constantly goes out in public unkept. Private or not, I think Ben Affleck and Jen Garner are sloppy as hell (especially her). You don't have to look 'hot' all the time, but jeez, at least look groomed. They look like they never bathe and never iron their clothes.

Gold Member

My Grandma, Mom and Aunts never got stretch marks either and hopefully when I have children, I dont either. I guess its just the luck of the draw. They didnt have any personal trainers and my mom took about 6 months to go back to her regular size, but with my brother it was right away. Her damn body is better then mine and she is 48, while I'm 24.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information