Thread: Tori Amos at the Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (07/03/07)

Default Tori Amos at the Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (07/03/07)

CCEU

Rock on Tori!

She looks like crap. She's hiding her plastic surgery scars. Hypocrite. Everything I loved about her has disappeared.

Hugely talented though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    She's hiding her plastic surgery scars. Hypocrite.

What has she has done? I haven't seen her forever so I can't judge.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

She's had craploads of Botox, and a facelift, or at least a browlift.

Obviously, she's not going to look exactly the same as when she was younger, but she looked like herself---with her unique beauty. Now she looks f*cking bizarre. And the reason people loved her is because she was natural and strange and compassionate--now she's Hollywood. Makes me sad.

Obviously, she's not going to look exactly the same as when she was younger, but she looked like herself---with her unique beauty. Now she looks f*cking bizarre. And the reason people loved her is because she was natural and strange and compassionate--now she's Hollywood. Makes me sad.
    uhm, how do you know all this? to me, honestly, it looks like she's aging just like a "normal" person should. her face is showing signs of gravity... not at all like it has been surgically lifted, imo.

and the wigs aren't to cover her "scars".... it's to adopt her different songstress personas.

tori can do what she wants.... she rocks the fucking most hardcore. and she's beautiful.

p.s. i think she looks great, esp as pip, in the black wig.
    "Let's do this like a prison break, I wanna see you squeal and shake," -the Yeah Yeah Yeah's

^Being in the industry, I have it on good faith from a good source. She's gotten a LOT of work done. The person who mentioned this loves her but said she looks freaky.

She DOES look freaky. I've also lost a lot of respect for her. She should go back to being compassionate and lovable and wise and brilliant instead of this concept album feminism crap. Leave the preaching to Hillary. JMO.

I went on a pic search and I agree, she had to have had something done, her jawline is sagging but everything else is tight.

Its a shame, I really admired her as a teen.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Honestly, I'm not saying that as a hater. I'm saying that as a fellow artist who really really loved her and now is completely disappointed.

She looked fantastic around "Scarlet's Walk" but then she started having things pulled and messing around with her pretty face.

i'm having a hard time here, because i am SUCH a die-hard toriphile that i am somehow willing to give her more slack than other celebrities. for instance, i have no problems jumping on meg ryan or ashlee simpson's case, for instance, about the work they've had done... but then again, they both look REALLY different now even than just 3 or so years ago.

i certainly don't like the fact that tori has had work, if that's the case, but like i said, i'm more willing to "be forgiving" of it. i know, that makes me a jerk, but i don't care. it just seems different in her case. she isn't calling up the paps and arranging photoshoots with her tits sagging out all over the place.. with her, it seems more to just help the aging process, not try to significantly alter what looks she was born with.
    "Let's do this like a prison break, I wanna see you squeal and shake," -the Yeah Yeah Yeah's

^It's funny how that works! LOL

I can see how people would be willing to give her more slack, but in some ways, it's worse. She seemed genuine and above the Hollywood need to have your face pulled unnaturally tight, to have your face injected with poison to eliminate your wrinkles.

She even admitted in a recent interview that "Yeah, I'll have my Botox shots" and things like that--at least I give her props for admitting it. But what message is she sending to the girls she's trying to "protect" and "educate"?! ....That's why I've lost respect for her.

I still adore her...

Good on her if she wants to get surgery. Whatever makes her feel happy. As Cher once said "In my industry, getting old doesn't leave you with anything but no work" (or something like that )

I dont think its fair for anyone to judge someone else's decision to have surgery. We aren't waking up every day with the concerns about particular body parts that people who want, or have have plastic surgery, are and unless we ARE, we dont know what that feels like.

Thread Information