Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani at Club mur.mur at Borgata Hotel in New Jersey (05/27/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Gwen Stefani at Club mur.mur at Borgata Hotel in New Jersey (05/27/07)

Kawaiiwood

Gold Member

Love It!

Elite Member

you know, because its Gwen people think its creative an unique. If Christina Aguilera wore this she's be shredded for it. I hate this outfit. HATE it.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

not sure if I like this look or not. I'm quite indifferent when it comes to Gwen - she can look good but otherwise I find her average.

Oh yeah, RIGHT, she went from flat to THOSE withOUT a boobjob! *snort* Awful outfit. She's worn worse, but that doesn't make this outfit any better.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    Oh yeah, RIGHT, she went from flat to THOSE withOUT a boobjob! *snort* Awful outfit. She's worn worse, but that doesn't make this outfit any better.
    haha, you have a point. I mean she was FLAT. She may still be small but not like she was.

I hate her outfit as well. HORRIBLE & tacky as always.

Elite Member

Nope, don't like it. I like retro and I like a lot of old lady-ish styles, but this is just too much like the things my grandmother does wear, all the time. She wouldn't do shorts that short, and it would be more likely to be a pleated calf-length skirt or slacks in that fabric, but other than that, it's spot on.

I love it, very cute. But I think plaid is more for Fall, imo. But cute nevertheless.

Elite Member

about her being flat, it kind of looks like it could just be the bra that is giving her some volume.

\

totally goofy...whatever man...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by wheelbarrow View Post
    about her being flat, it kind of looks like it could just be the bra that is giving her some volume.

\
    by flat i meant she had nothing to give volume to. If you are truly flat (and she was) a bra is not going to help.

^^ Having achild can give certain women awesome cleavage. I went from an AA to a DD during pregnancy, down to a large C post partum and everyone thinks I had mine done. They are real.

As for her clothes, what she wears is just weird. It isn't unique or wonderful.

hehe not to flog a dead horse, this has been talked about quite extensively, but I personally do NOT believe she was THAT lucky with size only due to pregnancy. Not to mention the kid is now 1 year old, she generally hasn't put on any weight, so the only thing that changed is her breasts, which if memory serves correctly, I would say became inflated from nothing before she was even pregnant. Given how many people opt for implants these days, I say fake.
    On another note, I figured out today she reminds me of that chick from the playboy mansion, the crazy one who likes to pretend she is more important than the rest of them (Holly?). I think it's the artificial domino-shaped nose. Anyone else see it?

No, I don't like this outfit. I'm tired of her, she was cute as the flat lead singer in No Doubt, but once she went solo I kind of lost interest, she seems somewhat vapid to me like she cares more about her looks and image than her work.

I can see the holly resemblance. Gwens a lot hotter and a lot less artificial looking.
    Gwen HAS had small implants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information