Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

Default Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

Default Re: tom and katie @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

I. LOVE. THE. COLOR. OF. THAT. DRESS!!!!!!! OH... MY... GOD!!!! I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!! IT'S SO FRIGGIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Can you tell navy blue's my second favorite color, heh heh? Katie's looking good, too. But is she disillusioned yet? We shall see...

She does look really pretty--have to admit that. Way more than 4 or 5 months along or whatever they are claiming.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

I wonder, does Katie never just want to scream, "Get your fucking hands OFF me!" She's got to be sick of Tom's constant pawing and fumbling. He just seems...I dunno....desperate, or something. And I'm not a Tom fan, but I have to admit that before he shit in his nest this year with all his rampant crazy, he didn't have much to be desperate about. He was rich, a big star, blah blah etc...meh. Sad. Annoying. Creepy.
    Last edited by Teceth; November 11th, 2005 at 04:35 PM.
    Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She looks a lot better here than at the soccer game.

Okay, my first post here so I just have to chime in... What did Tom Cruise do to his face? He's had a little face work done by the looks of things... Botox, an eye lift? I don't know, but living in Los Angeles I'm pretty good at spotting 'tune ups', even on men-

Anyone else notice it, or is it just me???

Ooh, you're right. His face is a mess. I was so busy trying to pick apart Katie that I totally missed the Thumb. His face is really puffy.

Hey Alphachimp, welcome!

I agree, something's up with his face, and I vote botox. He also kinda looks like he's wearing makeup in these photos.

Tom Cruise's smile looks so fake.
    How tall are they? katie seems to be way taller then him? I know he is small and I know that Nicole couldn't wear heels while dating him but I thought Katie was smaller then him.
    And I don't know much about pregnancy and stuff but... Katie looks like she is at least 6 months pregnant or so.
    I mean.. aren't they claiming that she is only in the 1st trimester, like 3 or 4 months along? I can't imagine a tummy to grow this big in 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Tom Cruise's smile looks so fake.
    How tall are they? katie seems to be way taller then him? I know he is small and I know that Nicole couldn't wear heels while dating him but I thought Katie was smaller then him.
    And I don't know much about pregnancy and stuff but... Katie looks like she is at least 6 months pregnant or so.
    I mean.. aren't they claiming that she is only in the 1st trimester, like 3 or 4 months along? I can't imagine a tummy to grow this big in 4 months.
    Katie is 5'10 and loves stilettos. Though I guess with her pregnancy she has cut back on wearing them.

So you're saying you expect someone who is in this crazy Scientology thing (and being brainwashed by it) to actually be able to think, use the space between their ears, and make a rational, logic decision?

Bronze Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

I don't have anything to say about the Tom & Katie show, but it is really good to see Liz Taylor is still hanging in there. She hadn't appeared in public in a while and it seems the tabloids have had her on deathwatch the last year or so.

Gold Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

She's looks very nice.

Tom Cruise AND Elizabeth Taylor? Just bring in Liza and Michael, and we'll have ourselves a PAR-TAY.

Ew ew ew!!!! Get your thetan hand off her belly. Belch. I know it's been said 1000 times but there's no way she's three months along with that belly and those boobs.

I hope it's Chris K's!

Oh, and right on about Tom's face. It looks like he had botox between the eyes.
    Last edited by Bellatheball; November 11th, 2005 at 05:54 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information