Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton has lunch at Prego after being sentenced to jail (05/05/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Paris Hilton has lunch at Prego after being sentenced to jail (05/05/07)

CCEU

Racist Skank!

haha..its funny how all of a sudden her and her mom is cool as hell. i wonder if this is something to do with an appeal.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Elite Member

the dress is just pitiful.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She just HAD to change clothes between court and lunch, dahling. I mean, really! Sit there in the restaurant that boring gray number? How perfectly dreadful!

Elite Member

A shame the sentence hasn't made her a recluse. Now she brings the whole family out with her

What it was impossible that she couldn't get a table in any restaurant that wasn't right by the window in full view of that paps? Especially so she can wear white and look all innocent and hard done by?

She doesn't look too concerned.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Can someone please explain to me why she is in a restaurant instead of in JAIL doing her time? Most people, after being sentenced, go straight from the courthouse to the jail. They don't detour for a cozy lunch beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku View Post

CCEU
    In h first one why is her mum looking at a peice of jewellry like she's never seen it before?

& why is the caption for the rest "Mummy, I'm Here, come & get your pap-shots with me"
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why she is in a restaurant instead of in JAIL doing her time? Most people, after being sentenced, go straight from the courthouse to the jail. They don't detour for a cozy lunch beforehand.
    Very good point, aabbcc. When I sat in court watching that one time, people had a choice of doing jail time, but they had to do it right then and get it over with. I didn't see anyone take that option. It was the standard 5 days, case closed.

That's why I suspect deals behind the scenes. One of my theories is that the judge made the big PR move knowing it would satisfy a lot of people, but knowing that the end deal would look like something quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Racist Skank!
    That never gets old. Keep up the good work yoyoma!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Very good point, aabbcc. When I sat in court watching that one time, people had a choice of doing jail time, but they had to do it right then and get it over with. I didn't see anyone take that option. It was the standard 5 days, case closed.

That's why I suspect deals behind the scenes. One of my theories is that the judge made the big PR move knowing it would satisfy a lot of people, but knowing that the end deal would look like something quite different.
    When Heidi Fleiss was sentence she was given 2-5 days before going down, but she was on a rehab course..... sorry to quote her again but it's the only high profile case I know of...
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think it's standard practice to allow high-profile and unusual cases a chance to appeal these types of decisions.

In misdemeanor traffic cases it's in the clink right away, or pay it or perform community service. If the fee is exhorbitant they allow you to make payments but you can't drive until it's paid. That's why so many choose community service, because you don't have to give up your license while performing it.

I still think she is going to skip the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information