Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Bronze Member

Default Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Last edited by muchlove; November 15th, 2005 at 01:49 PM.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14

they don't look like friendly people

I can't stand her total black look anymore.

Maybe it's just all the black that she's wearing, but she looks as thin as a rail!

You know, Angelina used to look happy and friendly. I don't know why she doesn't anymore.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

She's definitely in bobble-head territory and the head-to-toe black just accentuates it. She used to have a beautiful body.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

i wonder what its like to be shopping at a grocery store, and then BAM! you see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie..must be CRA-ZY!
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Bronze Member

Brad looks crappy too - to me he looks a bit haggard!

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

yuck, she is so bony...
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

I don't mind the all-black look. She wears it well. Has she always been so skinny, tho? Or did she used to be svelt?

And, sure, I know we can't tell what's really happening in pix, but, I swear, I don't recall even ONE photo where AJ and Brad are smiling. Not ONE. Sure, I've seen Maddox smiling (I think it was a beach photo) and looking like he's having a good time. But Brad and AJ? Not a one! Wassup with that???

Brad hasn't looked this bad in years. He looks like a tired chronic smoker who is never happy. Seriously, when has anyone seen him smile recently?

And muchlove, careful now, that's a slippery slope you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Brad hasn't looked this bad in years. He looks like a tired chronic smoker who is never happy. Seriously, when has anyone seen him smile recently?

And muchlove, careful now, that's a slippery slope you're on.
    Meh. He looks like the same old hot, scruffy Brad to me!

See I think he's only really good looking when he's smiling. I suppose he did a good pensive look in Legends of the Fall though, didn't he? He never floated my boat in Thelma and Louise either.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I don't mind the all-black look. She wears it well. Has she always been so skinny, tho? Or did she used to be svelt?

And, sure, I know we can't tell what's really happening in pix, but, I swear, I don't recall even ONE photo where AJ and Brad are smiling. Not ONE. Sure, I've seen Maddox smiling (I think it was a beach photo) and looking like he's having a good time. But Brad and AJ? Not a one! Wassup with that???
    Angelina's been this thin before... we just didn't have a forum back then.

Maybe there's a reason they don't look happy... maybe they'e pissed at the photographers invading their space or something. But they should be used to it by now.

Well aren't they a boring married couple.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information