Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Geri Halliwell at the christening of her daughter Bluebell Madonna (04/22/07)

  1. #1
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default Geri Halliwell at the christening of her daughter Bluebell Madonna (04/22/07)




    Celebrity-City

  2. #2
    Elite Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    If Victoria wasn't wearing a white dress she'd look like she is at a funeral.

    Geri looks very good but the enlarged pics are slightly disappointing.

  3. #3
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    I like Geri. Unfortunate name for her spawn though.

  4. #4
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    when did victoria become blonde?

  5. #5
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Geri looks fantastic- she got some of those ginger spice curves back. I hated her 'its raining men' look.

  6. #6
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    that kid is soo cute.

  7. #7
    Elite Member MoodyJenny86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    WTF!?

    Bluebell Madonna!!!

    That poor child!!!

    Who the f--- do these celebrities think they are??? Giving their children these ridiculous names...???

    I just can't even imagine being named Bluebell...jeeze are these celebrities so much higher than the rest of the world that they can't even give their children normal names?

    Sorry, I just had to rant about that for a second...

    The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

  8. #8
    Elite Member bomulll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    swe,london
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    her blue dress is WAY to small

  9. #9
    Elite Member o0Amber0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glens Falls, NY
    Posts
    3,587

    Default

    In the last picture she looks like Michael Jackson y/n?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

  10. #10
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    WTF!?

    Bluebell Madonna!!!

    That poor child!!!

    Who the f--- do these celebrities think they are??? Giving their children these ridiculous names...???

    I just can't even imagine being named Bluebell...jeeze are these celebrities so much higher than the rest of the world that they can't even give their children normal names?

    Sorry, I just had to rant about that for a second...
    she said she named her bluebell because when she was pregnant she always saw bluebell flowers. i think its sweet. different, definitely, but a nice sentiment.

  11. #11
    Gold Member latinaforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    XOXO
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    ^but only in showbiz-you do not see many bluebells or apples as ceo's of large corporations.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

  12. #12
    Elite Member MoodyJenny86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    she said she named her bluebell because when she was pregnant she always saw bluebell flowers. i think its sweet. different, definitely, but a nice sentiment.
    Well if the outcome of your childrens' names were based on various things you saw/did everyday my kids would have names like 'Mac Donald,' 'Starbuck,' 'Roade Raige,' 'Net surf,' 'Layzee'...

    Bwahahaa, they'd be screwed!!!

    The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

  13. #13
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,484

    Default

    what a cute baby! geri looks great, i love her hair(color).

  14. #14
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    The name "Bluebell Madonna" is tacky and attention-grabbing, just like Geri. If BM (unfortunate initials) grows up to be anything like her mother, the name will be a perfect fit.

  15. #15
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    Well if the outcome of your childrens' names were based on various things you saw/did everyday my kids would have names like 'Mac Donald,' 'Starbuck,' 'Roade Raige,' 'Net surf,' 'Layzee'...

    Bwahahaa, they'd be screwed!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
  2. Geri Halliwell living in fear for herself and baby Bluebell!
    By pinklilycat in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 16th, 2006, 09:23 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: June 12th, 2006, 08:15 AM
  4. Geri Halliwell can't find a job
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 16th, 2006, 06:48 AM
  5. Geri Halliwell looking old
    By muchlove in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •