Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Crawford at the Oscar De La Renta boutique opening (04/18/07)

Default Cindy Crawford at the Oscar De La Renta boutique opening (04/18/07)

Source - celebritycity

Elite Member

cindy, I dare you to move your face

There is absolutely no reason for her to have ever touched her face, especially before she turned 40. She should have allowed herself to age naturally

If she was worried about anything not looking good, she should not have worn her hair up. Those ears could let her fly in high wind.

What's up with the grayish colored eye brows? I thought she was so pretty back in the 80's/early 90's.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

She would have, no doubted, aged very nicely. Now she looks like a walking death mask. Of a man. In drag.

I think she looks okay.

Just googled her for pics of her in her modelling days. Doing her eyes is what really changed her look for the worse. She had skin over her eyelids then in a natural way, and now her eyes are hollowed out, Carol Burnett style. Same thing Nicolette Sheridan did, and the same effect. It wiped out their expressiveness and erased their "look". Instead of looking young and sexy, it makes them look old and plain.

Check out her eyes here (1988) and you'll see what I mean:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/collection/issues/ultimate_swimsuit/ult_ccrawford_01.html

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I think she looks okay.
    me too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she may have had a few nip/tucks but she is still really beautiful. one of my favourite models.

I think she looks good.
    How old is she ? like 41? After looking at the first pic I seriously doubt she'd
    need surgery to look like that...looks natural to me (fine lines, lil drooping
    under the chin, not a tight looking face) maybe a little botox in the
    forehead but that's about it...thats just my opinion
    When some people age their eyes droop, other's hollow out...I'm no expert
    but I doubt most would already need an eye lift @ 41 unless they had a
    pretty rough life ..

She definitely had an eye job. She had a lot of skin above her eyes, and it didn't just go nowhere. It was too sudden.

Imperceptible at first and gradually, gradually becoming more and more noticable, the skin above such eyes gets crepey and gives away your age, even if the rest of you is holding up fairly well (the jawline is another early sign). You could have been a good girl, stayed out of the sun, and had 8 hours of sleep every night, and it will still happen to most by 40.

There are wrinkles at both corners of the eyes that become problematic. The crows feet, you notice first, and dismiss them, but gradually they extend inward. And the inner corner is the thing bugs people the most. It starts to pleat ever so gently, like a curtain, then becomes more and more obvious. This is when the women visit a plastic surgeon and say, is there something you can do? And they get eye jobs.

Eye jobs have been around for a while now, but only lately has there been outrage among the good surgeons to leave more fat/skin - Carol Burnett was the example of how not to do it. The problem is many surgeons take out too much skin/fat.

If you look at the link below, all that skin above her eyes did NOT just disappear. It got saggy, and she got the fat sucked out and the skin above her eyes trimmed. In many of the high res pictures of celebs, if you look for it, you can see it beginning, and gradually getting worse, and then one day, just like magic, it's gone. It's not magic.

Many of the stars we see on this board in their thirties and forties have had it done. It's not something people wait for anymore.

Not all surgeons are good at all things, but they won't admit it. I'm not opposed to them doing eye jobs, not at all, I'm just opposed to them overdoing it. There are a lot of mediocre plastic surgeons out there, even in high rent districts.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/collection/issues/ultimate_swimsuit/ult_ccrawford_01.html
    Last edited by Miss A; April 22nd, 2007 at 09:43 PM.

It's not that she looks bad, she just looks vacant to me or something.

I think she looks good and if Ihave to get plastic surgery to keep looking that good, I will.
    Free Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Just googled her for pics of her in her modelling days. Doing her eyes is what really changed her look for the worse. She had skin over her eyelids then in a natural way, and now her eyes are hollowed out, Carol Burnett style. Same thing Nicolette Sheridan did, and the same effect. It wiped out their expressiveness and erased their "look". Instead of looking young and sexy, it makes them look old and plain.

Check out her eyes here (1988) and you'll see what I mean:

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    She definitely had an eye job. She had a lot of skin above her eyes, and it didn't just go nowhere. It was too sudden.

Imperceptible at first and gradually, gradually becoming more and more noticable, the skin above such eyes gets crepey and gives away your age, even if the rest of you is holding up fairly well (the jawline is another early sign). You could have been a good girl, stayed out of the sun, and had 8 hours of sleep every night, and it will still happen to most by 40.

There are wrinkles at both corners of the eyes that become problematic. The crows feet, you notice first, and dismiss them, but gradually they extend inward. And the inner corner is the thing bugs people the most. It starts to pleat ever so gently, like a curtain, then becomes more and more obvious. This is when the women visit a plastic surgeon and say, is there something you can do? And they get eye jobs.

Eye jobs have been around for a while now, but only lately has there been outrage among the good surgeons to leave more fat/skin - Carol Burnett was the example of how not to do it. The problem is many surgeons take out too much skin/fat.

If you look at the link below, all that skin above her eyes did NOT just disappear. It got saggy, and she got the fat sucked out and the skin above her eyes trimmed. In many of the high res pictures of celebs, if you look for it, you can see it beginning, and gradually getting worse, and then one day, just like magic, it's gone. It's not magic.

Many of the stars we see on this board in their thirties and forties have had it done. It's not something people wait for anymore.

Not all surgeons are good at all things, but they won't admit it. I'm not opposed to them doing eye jobs, not at all, I'm just opposed to them overdoing it. There are a lot of mediocre plastic surgeons out there, even in high rent districts.

I think the reason she has "more skin above her eyes" is because she had bushier eyebrows in that SI pic; her eyebrows are now thinner, so of course there is more skin there. The only odd thing I noticed is that the mole next to her mouth looks huge now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information