Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shanna Moakler's Birthday Party at PURE (04/07/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Shanna Moakler's Birthday Party at PURE (04/07/07)

HWB

her face looks different here

Ugh, i cant stand her for some reason.

Bronze Member

Default is this chick even famous?

I can't stand her. She strikes me as a gold digger who isn't really famous for anything but screwing famous guys and having their kids to cement the deal. She probably threw the birthday party for herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Probably from all the boozing and smoking. Oh, and also all the spit that's slobbered on her face while making out with random dirty guys.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    She's not wearing her usual war paint. I prefer the more natural look she has here.

i read somewhere she's pregnant again.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Her face looks tighter than normal. Something ain't right here.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i think she will soon be described as "whiskey-voiced"

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Her face looks tighter than normal. Something ain't right here.
    Maybe a special lubricant? Or..... nevermind.

I hate leeches like her that come to town to make money off of club appearances. It's pathetic.

Her face looks different to me also. I feel like she's lost some weight?

She's cute.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Shanna's lost weight and she's now using bangs. That's why she looks different. Her face has thinned out and she is wearing less make-up.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

AN INTERVIEW SHANNA MOAKLER GAVE A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN SHE WAS DATING ACTOR, DENNIS QUAID:

What's your most embarrassing sexual experience?

Moakler: The most embarrassing was when I lost my virginity. My dad's a dentist, and this guy and I were in his office. My mom walked into the next room and turned the light switch on and was like, "Shanna?" The guy skyrocketed out across the room. Suffice to say, the passion never was the same between us.

How old were you?

Moakler: 18. I was a good girl.

Our "girlfriend" wanted us to ask: Who's better in bed -- Dennis or Oscar?

Moakler: Dennis, by a landslide! And he's got a better body. You'd think Oscar would, being a boxer and training and everything, but ...

How did it go wrong with Oscar?

Moakler: When he lost to Shane Mosley, things had a different feeling, but I never thought the problem was with our love and us. I thought it was more about his defeat. As a man, as a Mexican man, going through that ... I always thought it was just something he was working out. I thought the problem was the public humiliation of that loss. Before that, there were stupid little problems, like "Why didn't you call me?" or that he traveled a lot, but nothing serious. Naturally, there are going to be problems with a very conservative Mexican man being with a very independent woman. But there were never any problems where I thought we would leave each other.

So what happened?

Moakler: I'm sitting in bed, watching the Latin Grammy awards, feeling hurt that he went without me. Then, I see him there with another woman. I was devastated. I had no idea there were any real problems in the relationship until that point.

He says he wasn't there with the woman.

Moakler: He was. ... He just married her. Which is fine.

How much of the problems with Oscar had to do with the fact both of you were young?

Moakler: You can't look at Oscar like you would you and I. He didn't have a normal upbringing. He was extremely poor, not very well-educated, spent his entire life in the gym, never really got to go out. Or at least never got to go out at the right time, when you're supposed to go out and meet girls and drink beers. He never got to do that because he was always in the gym. Now, at a time when you and I are working on our careers, when his own responsibilities are heightened, that's when he's out sleeping with the world and gambling, drinking and acting like an ass. So in the big picture, I can understand where the poor kid's coming from, but the way he handled the situation with me and our kid was in poor taste and really kind of mean.

Have you dated any other athletes or celebrities?

Moakler: I definitely won't date any other major athletes. What I've seen from my own situation and from girlfriends who have also dated athletes is there's definitely a spoiled-kid attitude going on there. I've dated other celebrities, but they're cheesy.

Who are they?

Moakler: No, I can't. Especially now that it's going to be written up that I just called them cheesy.

Come on, we'll find out. Just give us a couple. If they're cheesy, we're sure they know it anyway.

Moakler: OK, I dated Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block, I dated a "Baywatch" boy named David Charvet, and I dated Billy Idol.

That's awesome! We love Billy Idol.

Moakler: He's so sexy. (English accent) You know he's got that English thing going on.

We can't believe that works!

Moakler: Yeah, it works. I'm a fan of accents.

And the hair?

Moakler: And the hair, and everything! He's a rock star ... he's so cute.

What's something you can tell us about Billy Idol we don't already know? Is he sweet and sensitive, or some crap like that?

Moakler: No, he's not too sweet and sensitive. But he's a gentleman. He's got a great mind for history, loves to talk about philosophy, and he is very intelligent. He's got a kid and is a great father. He's horrible in bed.

Why? He's certainly had enough practice.

Moakler: He has been a rock star since he was 18, and he never had to perform, because women just threw themselves at him. It just goes back to (Billy Idol impression) "I don't have to give anything because I've been getting it for years, dammit." But he's a good kisser.

ESPN.com - Page2 - Shanna Moakler

Um, losing your virginity at 18 doesn't make you a good girl, thats still young.

Looks like her and Travis are back together cuz she's
    wearing her ring on her ring finger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information