Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goldie Hawn goes braless while out to lunch in Brentwood, Beverly Hills (03/25/07)

Default Goldie Hawn goes braless while out to lunch in Brentwood, Beverly Hills (03/25/07)

Celebutopia

At least her boobs aren't hanging around her knees. She should ditch that top though. It makes her look pregnant.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's been cleaning up well in her last few movies... I lurrrrvved her in The Banger Sisters and First Wives' Club. Never been one to put on pretenses while not working though.

Elite Member

She doesn't look as bad as I thought when I read the title, though the top does nothing for her. Love Goldie hope to see her in a movie soon.

Don't mind Goldie at all. She seems quite harmless.

She looks very good for her age. She's such a beautiful free-spirit, I love her.

I think she is cute. but boob upwards here she looks like a corpse.

Im scared of growing old!

She looks six months pregnant in that top.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    I think she is cute. but boob upwards here she looks like a corpse. Im scared of growing old!
    Fortunately it happens gradually, then it speeds up after you stop caring (for normal people, anyway). It's a bitch but it's not something most people want to kill themselves over. I have friends who are 55 and look 40, and I have friends who are 40 and look almost 60. It's all in your attitude, your style, the way you take care of yourself. Everyone in my personal life thinks I look 10 years younger than I am, but they know exactly how old I am because I am not ashamed of it and basically feel good about the way I look (aging and all). As for here, that will remain mostly a secret at least for a while.
    Last edited by Mira; March 27th, 2007 at 09:50 PM.

she can probably thank a lot of her wrinkles to sunbathing. pretty sure she's been a consistent sunbather for 30+ years. oh well, i guess we all get wrinkles eventually.

Mira, I admire your spirit. I think Goldie looks more than fine for her age. But it reminds me what sun can do to your upper chest - I always forget to do sunscreen there, and wish I had used it all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Fortunately it happens gradually, then it speeds up after you stop caring (for normal people, anyway). It's a bitch but it's not something most people want to kill themselves over. I have friends who are 55 and look 40, and I have friends who are 40 and look almost 60. It's all in your attitude, your style, the way you take care of yourself. Everyone in my personal life thinks I look 10 years younger than I am, but they know exactly how old I am because I am not ashamed of it and basically feel good about the way I look (aging and all). As for here, that will remain mostly a secret at least for a while.

Good attitude. I am still farily young but the way I look at it is that everyone has a turn of aging so it is something that can't be avoided. Unless of course you die before you time but that is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    She looks very good for her age. She's such a beautiful free-spirit, I love her.
    I agree! Love your reply too Mira!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks! Aging still sucks though

She DOES look like she's in the third trimester of a pregnancy, but then her hands give away her real age. The skin of her upper arms is still surprisingly tight, though, for a sun worshipper like her of that particular age. I saw her on a TV show a year or so back here in Europe and as long as it was a wide shot, she could be mistaken for someone in her thirties. But in half shots, just beneath the boobs up, she looked like a sad caricature (sp) of herself. She was a bit heavier then and she wore a long white gipsy skirt and a white, sleeveless top and her upper arms were waving like flags, her face was sagging (jowels), she had bags under her eyes that only seemed to be emphasized by the length of her hair. I felt sad at that moment, watching her doing her same old giggling antics, because it didn't correspond with the way she looked that night. She looks better in these pics, trimmed down, except for the belly.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information