Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian Thorpe at the Best Chefs and Restaurants of Australia charity dinner (03/19/07)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Ian Thorpe at the Best Chefs and Restaurants of Australia charity dinner (03/19/07)

HWB

Elite Member

One ugly, haven't come out of the closet guy

Bronze Member

say that to him in a pool

Elite Member

has he tubbed up?

Never understood the appeal of ian. I'm more of a grant hackett kinda girl. One awsome athelete though.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

It's my baby! Well, I haven't seen you in a while! He looks a little rough, but I just have to imagine him spreading his wings in the water to get excited. I love him, love him, love him.

Will he come out of the closet, now that he's retired?

To all our Aussie posters: Any inside gossip on him? Has he been partying a lot lately? He has aged ten years, since the last time I saw pix of him....

Oh Ian, my Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    It's my baby! Well, I haven't seen you in a while! He looks a little rough, but I just have to imagine him spreading his wings in the water to get excited. I love him, love him, love him.

Will he come out of the closet, now that he's retired?

To all our Aussie posters: Any inside gossip on him? Has he been partying a lot lately? He has aged ten years, since the last time I saw pix of him....

Oh Ian, my Ian.
    LOL Oh CW,

You know I love you and all, but gal I need to get you a pair of glasses. (sorry CW I just dont find him hot)

Here's to you CW lol (but you gotta promise me you will behave when you see these photos)

p.s give me your number in case I bump into him again

Last edited by CRAZY 'N' NUTS; March 20th, 2007 at 06:54 AM.

I think he's totally GAY, even if he did claim to have slept with parisite hilton when she was in Australia a few years ago. (She got around, i know people who know guys who spent the night in paris' hotel room- not just one, about 5 or 6 at once)

A*O

Everyone in Oz assumes he's gay. When he officially retired from swimming a few months ago and held a big press conference about it people did wonder if he'd finally come out too but he didn't. He's never had a regular girlfriend as far as I know, although he did go through the charade of saying he was in a long distance relationship with some female swimmer/beard in America (details vague) but they were never seen in public together.

He's put on a bit of weight now he's not training several hours a day - in fact I think he's more or less given up swimming. Burned out at 24. Sad. But he had a great bod when he was in his prime. Swimmers have the best bods of any athletes IMO.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Ooooooooooh, A*O, thanks for the pix... Of course, I didn't behave when I saw them. I used to have a pic of him on my destop that looked like he just had sex with me.

I don't know what it is about this boy, but I love him. I thought it was the speedos, but I like him fully clothed, too. People say I have a weird taste.

In case you bump into him AGAIN???? Spill the beans, now!

(I perfer him being gay over him having sex with the vile banned!!!)

I didn't realize he had so much body hair. Its always waxed.

I mean, thanks CNN, of course, for hooking me up......... My vision is still affected by the rush I got when I saw him.

^^^ lol breath in and breath out CW.

I almost did bumped into him head on at Launceston Airport! he asked for my number and asked me if I wanted to get a room in a nearby hotel (lol just joking) You know how your about to bump in someone and you both move to the left and the right at the same time and end up doing and stupid little dance? at the time I wasnt paying attention to who it was as I was trying to get passed him, he mumbled sorry and let out a laugh ..that's when I looked up and realised it was Ian Thorpe. I guess he's cute but not my type, my starstruck sister wanted me to run after him to get an autograph lol (so CW I would sold it to you.......um........er I mean gave it to you if I bothered lol)

Gold Member

Ironically the long distance relationship A*O refers to was with your very own Amanda Beard.

Please no puns on the name.

I feel sad that he thinks he has to lie about his sexual orientation. I would hope we were more evolved and would celebrate him for the champion he is.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    ^^^ lol breath in and breath out CW.

I almost did bumped into him head on at Launceston Airport! he asked for my number and asked me if I wanted to get a room in a nearby hotel (lol just joking) You know how your about to bump in someone and you both move to the left and the right at the same time and end up doing and stupid little dance? at the time I wasnt paying attention to who it was as I was trying to get passed him, he mumbled sorry and let out a laugh ..that's when I looked up and realised it was Ian Thorpe. I guess he's cute but not my type, my starstruck sister wanted me to run after him to get an autograph lol (so CW I would sold it to you.......um........er I mean gave it to you if I bothered lol)
    Oh so yummy. You lucky thing, you. Seriously, next time you meet him, tell him there's this awesome girl in Germany who could turn him into a straight person. I bet he's a nice guy and not too stupid either. Spread your wings, Ian, spread them!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2007 View Post
    Ironically the long distance relationship A*O refers to was with your very own Amanda Beard.

Please no puns on the name.

I feel sad that he thinks he has to lie about his sexual orientation. I would hope we were more evolved and would celebrate him for the champion he is.
    LMAO. I do remember that. Beard, hahaha. Wasn't he rumored to have been with Natasha Bedingfield as well? Natasha Beardingfield.

It's a shame, as you say. The man is a god, so what if he's gay? It's much harder for athletes to come out of the closet than for people in showbiz. I think it has to do with their colleagues, too.

Doesn't he ( or did he?) design underwear? or at least model it after he retired from swimming? Or am I confused?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information