Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards shops at a toy store in Beverly Hills (03/08/07)

Default Denise Richards shops at a toy store in Beverly Hills (03/08/07)

source: celebutopia

So pretty.

I like her too

I like her purse!

Denise looks great these days. Maybe it's because she's not with wife beater Charlie Sheen.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

She has great hair. i always thought she had a nose job, but then I saw a picture of her at her First Communion. Same nose. It does look like a nose job nose. She's very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLangdon View Post
    I like her purse!
    I'm not quite sure if I really, really like it, or hate it.
    I do prefer her with darker hair tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Denise looks great these days. Maybe it's because she's not with wife beater Charlie Sheen.
    Trust me Juicy, there's fault there on both sides.... Its all about media manipulation, money & revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    I heard Charlie Sheen was alot of things, but I have never heard he was a wife beater.

Silver Member

According to her declaration he hit her in the stomach and hit her wrist, then two days later came to her house early for a visitation with the girls and proceeded to verbaly attack her in front of the children, pushing her t the floor as she was holding a not quite 6 month old Lola.

I'm not so sure there was media manipulation from Denise, she ended up carrying most of the blame and to the best of my knowledge she hasnt whinged or whined she just got on with her life. If anyone was desperate to discredit the other it was Charlie. As for money, she's still having to go through the courts with regard to everything which makes me THINK that she has yet to see a penny from Charlie, as shown on the most recent amended divorce petition she filed at court. It's been two years so clearly they haven't agreed and she is bringing it before a judge yet again. Given what charlie himself has admitted to I would concur that the money is most likely safer with Denise where she can safeguard it for their children's futures rather than it going down the swannee on the back of some ridiculous sports bet. If it were me I would consider it my duty to ensure that they were protected, my OPINION is that Denise is doing just that and i'm sure most people would in her position male or female.

I do prefer her with darker hair tho.
    Yeah me too! She's so very naturally pretty - I'm jealous!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    According to her declaration he hit her in the stomach and hit her wrist, then two days later came to her house early for a visitation with the girls and proceeded to verbaly attack her in front of the children, pushing her t the floor as she was holding a not quite 6 month old Lola.

I'm not so sure there was media manipulation from Denise, she ended up carrying most of the blame and to the best of my knowledge she hasnt whinged or whined she just got on with her life. If anyone was desperate to discredit the other it was Charlie. As for money, she's still having to go through the courts with regard to everything which makes me THINK that she has yet to see a penny from Charlie, as shown on the most recent amended divorce petition she filed at court. It's been two years so clearly they haven't agreed and she is bringing it before a judge yet again. Given what charlie himself has admitted to I would concur that the money is most likely safer with Denise where she can safeguard it for their children's futures rather than it going down the swannee on the back of some ridiculous sports bet. If it were me I would consider it my duty to ensure that they were protected, my OPINION is that Denise is doing just that and i'm sure most people would in her position male or female.
    The court still need to rule on the division of the joint property, child custody, etc although they can marry again. The amendment was for jewelry & misc personal items (apparently).
    If you google this, it advises that this isn't that unusual.

I appreciate that CS in't an angel however, I do disagree with your opinion re: Denise just getting on with her life without whining (but isn't that the joy of a discussion?). I am also suspicious of the fact that all of a sudden she shut up & signed the papers (to divorce him) after a break of a couple of months... if she was SO keen to get divorced why not sign them sooner.
    The other thing is that CS took the blame for "being one gigantic ass" when they first separated - he was, he knew it, he admitted it. He also hasn't said anything bad about her. He's taken the supervised visits (& how humiliating must that have been?) and he's jumped through all the hoops required of him by the court. The child services team, after their assessment found no case and have dropped the supervised visits.

You do realise that he's fighing for joint physical custody, which means that he has responsibility for their shots etc. (many people do believe that the joint shots contribute to autism & prefer single shots. Its not that unsual. But if only she gets custody, he has no say.)

Did you also know that she stands to get $4 mill in their pre-nup if he is proved to have cheated? This to me is more motivation for her.

As for him paying or not paying her child support while they separate I don't think that anyone other that those two or their bankers & court officials are actually qualified to dicuss this.

I don't believe that either party are blameless in this, not be any means, but don't air your dirty laundry in public, esp when you have kids.

(Nice post BTW!)

Silver Member

All I have are my THOUGHTS so obviously I'm presentin how I personally see the situation from what I have read.

With regard to bifurcation of a divorce, very often it is delayed on the grounds that theis is obviously something that needs to be agreed upon before it will be signed. It is significant that Charlie pushed for it and Denise didnt because it means he was trying to ensure as quickly as possible that her legal rights as his wife would be terminated as soon as possible, a tactical legal move. Denise has never said she was in a hurry to divorce, I think it is patently clear she wants everything done properly and f that takes time then so be it. There was no assessment because that particular aspect was dropped when Charlie agreed to sign documents that stated denise would have TEMPORARY sole custody until the issue was resolved, these documents were on TMZ.com and until now that situation has remained the same meaning that there was no assessment and no court case regarding interim custody. Denise is the sole custodian of the girls and Charlie did not dispute that INTERIM order and hasn't since.

As for shots, Charlie refused to allow ANY shots (of course I understand what you have stated novice, I have read a lot of literature on it and can understand every side of that argument) HOWEVER Charlie was not very smart to treaten a pediatrician thus leaving the childs health and welfare vulnerable (for eg, if Denise were to go to another pediatrician the first thing they will ask is what hapened with the last one, its just a tad difficult to explain that your husband went crazy and got you fired dont you think).

This alleged 'cheating clause'has not been proven anywhere PLUS $4 million is chump change to Denise in all reality. Hardly worth her while to have gone through this media anihilation and humiliation, I cant see there would really be any incentive.

I didn't mention child support necessarily, I just mentioned monies in general which as I said we can safely say is still in the hands of the ocurt as to division. The house she is living in now is the financial equivalent of the house she was previously living in and she paid for that when she first left Charlie.

My OPINION ( and obviously I respect that you see things differently Novice) is that Denise was genuinely frightened when she filed her declaration. When Charlie's temper gets out of control there is plenty to suggest that he MIGHT (and I stress MIGHT) be capable of anything. Given that I believe her actions were genuine it is hardly ''airing dirty laundry', it is doing everything you can to ensure your own and your two children's safety. Anything other than that would leave her a neglegent parent and she had obviously tried MANY ways to aid the situation including reconciling in a bid to try and allow for some kindof working relationship for them as parents, which only eventually created more pressure, backfired and led to the crisis point with the eclaration being filed.

Its far from dirty laundry when there are children involved, it is a necessity and it is preferable to see a parent act on the side of absolute caution which I BELIEVE Denise did.

Apologies for the long post, it's just that I enjoy talking about this subject I guess, it's very complicated and yet simple depending on how you look at it.

so perfect....the body and the hair....cute face.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    She has great hair. i always thought she had a nose job, but then I saw a picture of her at her First Communion. Same nose. It does look like a nose job nose. She's very pretty.
    I think it's her real nose.

Its definately her real nose, its too unique looking to have been tweaked. Its the kind of the nose that might get seriously fucked up with surgery though so Denise had better not touch it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information