Thread: Double Posting

Exclamation Double Posting

Everyone please please please use the search feature before posting. I have been merging duplicate topics all weekend. It takes a few minutes to type in the name or location and see if someone has already posted the same thing as you. If they have but you have more pictures to add, then post within the same topic let a mod or adm know and we will re-edit the title with "New Pics Added". This will cut down on duplicate topics and bickering cluttering of the forum

thank you

Are we supposed to alert someone even if we have just one picture to add to a thread? Like if someone posts a thread of Katie Holmes being ugly, and I have another picture of her being ugly, am I supposed to PM a mod? Or does it only apply to the huge picture posts, like for the Eye Candy section?

no like for example there were two posting of lindsey lohans crash posted days apart- thats what i mean about the double posting- also,no if its 1 pic you can add it with out pm unless you just want to let someone know its there

Ok, thanks!

SVZ

Don't be afraid to post though, if need be I'll merge it. Two threads can be easily merged now on the new software.

yup ive been doing that- just wish the search feature would be used more often

Thread Information