Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears shaves her head in a tattoo shop (02/16/07)

SVZ

Default Britney Spears shaves her head in a tattoo shop (02/16/07)

Is there anything she wouldn't do for attention?? I guess after having her crotch and ass hanging out in public this is the least of her infractions.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Weird I felt sorry for Anna Nicole, but yet I don't feel sorry for this idiot at all.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She really did need to, her hair was a mess.

^ Yeah. She could use some naturalness.

She actually doesn't look too bad. Now if she would just go home, dry out, and lay low for a while ...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm giddy with anticipation to see what wigs she gets from the Dolly Parton Collection.

This girl has lost her damn mind but she does look better without that nasty weave.
    Am I allowed to post these? did I do it right? thx.

Skulllet!!!! LOL

http://x17online.com/celebrities/bri...y_for_help.php
    Last edited by Kayos; February 17th, 2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: added source

People seriously need to fucking leave her alone. This thing got world wide media exposure. So what if she cut her hair? Big deal. She wasn't born to make you happy. Let her do her thing and stop chasing her everywhere she goes.

It seems like she does everything in her life on impulse, what feels good right then and there without regard to what impact it will have in the future. I know there are times when I get so frusturated I want to do something wacky like shave my head, but I don't do it because I know that I will regret it in the future. She needs some help with decision making skills.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    She actually doesn't look too bad. Now if she would just go home, dry out, and lay low for a while ...
    I'm with you. I think she did it because of the condition of her hair. It's common to do that and start all over. Her hair was absolutely thrashed.

Honestly, I just don't think she is smart enough to think of shaving her hair off because it was so damaged. I think she did this for attention. She didn't have someone come to her house to shave it off, she went to a salon with lots of windows so the paparazzi could snap pics and fans could watch (so many that the cops had to come). Then she went and got two tattoos. So it would be really hard for me to believe that she wants anything less than the attention the world is giving her.

Bronze Member

I am so sick of the haters. First off Britney gets followed EVERYWHERE she goes. Britney DOES NOT LIVE FOR YOU. She lives for HERSELF. It seems to me the very sexist media don't like her so called "new image." Too bad. She cut her hair BIG DEAL. She is a big superstar, so she can't exactly go anywhere without the media following her. Maybe she went to the salon because she wanted professionals to do the job. I think she is clearly stressed out. Does it make you feel better saying negative things about Britney? Leave Britney alone. The girl is stressed out. Sometimes when a person shaves her head it means she wants FREEDOM she wants to free herself of the shackles in her life. Its not a bad thing to shave a head. And what's with the double standard anyhow? MEN shave their head all the time. Yet when a woman does it is front page news? Society is SO SEXIST and ANTI WOMAN.

lmfao!! It's plainly obvious that she's stressed out. HELLOOO, trade clothes with a stripper, barf on your way out the club, fly all over the country to party, check in and out of rehab, shave your head, get some tattoo's, babble incoherently about not wanting people to touch you... etc etc.

chick needs to stay the fk home for awhile and get some real help. Hitting rock bottom isn't pretty & neither is she, atm.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think it takes guts to shave your head - well, for most people anyway. I've been wanting to do that for a long time, and wear a wig so my natural hair can grow out. I tried a bunch of wigs though, and I'm not the type who can look good in a wig. However, she can.

She's been wildly swinging between blonde and dark for ages now. The extensions were horrible and I'm not at all surprised she shaved her head. It was a great idea.

Britney is holding up her middle finger 24/7 these days. It started three years ago with K-Fed and the marriage and baby. Too bad she's taking it waaay too far.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information