Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Matt Leinart and Ryan Reynolds at the Motorola Late Night Lounge (01/21/07)

  1. #1
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default Matt Leinart and Ryan Reynolds at the Motorola Late Night Lounge (01/21/07)


  2. #2
    Elite Member teforde23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    Leinart seems to be at every party and doing every starlet. Why is he never with his kid. Thank God the Jets and the Titans didn't draft him.

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    ^^yes. go home to ur kid u piece of crap. impregnate a woman, she keeps the kid and loses her chances of a career and u go party. dickwad

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    dont know who the other guy is but..rawr@ ryan.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde


  5. #5
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,916

    Default

    ryan is so foine.

  6. #6
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,012

    Default

    mmmm... Ryan !!!

  7. #7
    Elite Member teforde23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^yes. go home to ur kid u piece of crap. impregnate a woman, she keeps the kid and loses her chances of a career and u go party. dickwad
    You know I kinda think that the girl trapped him. Why else would someone sleep with a guy that publicly humiliated them. Even if she did I hope she gets a ton of his cash.
    Ryan does look good though

  8. #8
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    53,293

    Default

    I don't think I've ever seen Ryan look bad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    You know I kinda think that the girl trapped him. Why else would someone sleep with a guy that publicly humiliated them. Even if she did I hope she gets a ton of his cash.
    Ryan does look good though
    oh, I never even head about this. he publicly humiliated her before they got together? please elaborate

  10. #10
    Elite Member teforde23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    There were pics of him during the Heisman Trophy presentation in a bar in NYC. He was all over some girls and according to the girl she rejected him. The two broke up shortly afterwards probably because of this. The funny thing was a week earlier he was on ESPN talking about how he has a girlfriend and how much he likes her blah blah blah. There have also been reports of him with Alyssa Milano and Shannon Doherty when they were still going out.
    Damn, I know way too much sports gossip.
    Here are some of the pics

  11. #11
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    THANX so much for the info!! THis isn't surprising to me at all, attractive men who know they are attractive and have the potential to earn a lot of money are always assholes

  12. #12
    Gold Member Somerset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    There were pics of him during the Heisman Trophy presentation in a bar in NYC. He was all over some girls and according to the girl she rejected him. The two broke up shortly afterwards probably because of this. The funny thing was a week earlier he was on ESPN talking about how he has a girlfriend and how much he likes her blah blah blah. There have also been reports of him with Alyssa Milano and Shannon Doherty when they were still going out.
    Damn, I know way too much sports gossip.
    Here are some of the pics
    MAN-SLUT!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 16th, 2006, 10:23 PM
  3. Paris Hilton dating Matt Leinart
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 5th, 2006, 02:05 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 01:24 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 17th, 2006, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •