Thread: Matt Leinart and Ryan Reynolds at the Motorola Late Night Lounge (01/21/07)

Bronze Member

Default Matt Leinart and Ryan Reynolds at the Motorola Late Night Lounge (01/21/07)

Leinart seems to be at every party and doing every starlet. Why is he never with his kid. Thank God the Jets and the Titans didn't draft him.

Elite Member

^^yes. go home to ur kid u piece of crap. impregnate a woman, she keeps the kid and loses her chances of a career and u go party. dickwad

Elite Member

dont know who the other guy is but..rawr@ ryan.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

ryan is so foine.

mmmm... Ryan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^yes. go home to ur kid u piece of crap. impregnate a woman, she keeps the kid and loses her chances of a career and u go party. dickwad
    You know I kinda think that the girl trapped him. Why else would someone sleep with a guy that publicly humiliated them. Even if she did I hope she gets a ton of his cash.
    Ryan does look good though

I don't think I've ever seen Ryan look bad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    You know I kinda think that the girl trapped him. Why else would someone sleep with a guy that publicly humiliated them. Even if she did I hope she gets a ton of his cash.
    Ryan does look good though
    oh, I never even head about this. he publicly humiliated her before they got together? please elaborate

There were pics of him during the Heisman Trophy presentation in a bar in NYC. He was all over some girls and according to the girl she rejected him. The two broke up shortly afterwards probably because of this. The funny thing was a week earlier he was on ESPN talking about how he has a girlfriend and how much he likes her blah blah blah. There have also been reports of him with Alyssa Milano and Shannon Doherty when they were still going out.
    Damn, I know way too much sports gossip.
    Here are some of the pics

Elite Member

THANX so much for the info!! THis isn't surprising to me at all, attractive men who know they are attractive and have the potential to earn a lot of money are always assholes

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    There were pics of him during the Heisman Trophy presentation in a bar in NYC. He was all over some girls and according to the girl she rejected him. The two broke up shortly afterwards probably because of this. The funny thing was a week earlier he was on ESPN talking about how he has a girlfriend and how much he likes her blah blah blah. There have also been reports of him with Alyssa Milano and Shannon Doherty when they were still going out.
    Damn, I know way too much sports gossip.
    Here are some of the pics
    MAN-SLUT!!!!

Thread Information