Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka Trump at NBC All-star Gala (01/17/07)

Elite Member

Default Ivanka Trump at NBC All-star Gala (01/17/07)

source/credit: hqcb

What a stark contrast to the last time we saw her in that shit-eous white dress!

BTW, I think this hairstyle suits her.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

someone botched her nose job. gross

Gold Member

She looks like a younger and uglier version of Lisa Kudrow.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Thank God she put the twin missiles back in the silo.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I dont see anything attractive about her face at all. And all i can think about is the donald's comment about how he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I dont see anything attractive about her face at all. And all i can think about is the donald's comment about how he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter.
    That guys has some serious issues. I can't imagine a father saying that about his own daughter. Barf worthy indeed!

Ivanka is the kind a i call ugly/beautiful. Her face is just off, her features seems not to go along together.
    She sure is a lanky babe though.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    She looks like a younger and uglier version of Lisa Kudrow.
    Exactly! Trump face on Lisa Kudrow's neck, damn ugly combination. I bet she has a comb over downstairs.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

She may have not the prettiest nose and she may not be fortunately favored either in face or who her father is but she's got one big thing going for her (besides daddy's money & fame that is) she's smart. She graduated from Wharton, one of the best business schools in the nation. Wharton grads go on to be our top financial/business people in this nation. A degree from Wharton opens a lot of doors that would have remained closed to her as The Donald's daughter. They don't let dummies in.

Elite Member

^^oh please. she may be smart, but she could have just as easily bought her way into that school. I went to what would be considered a good school, and believe me, they weren't all geniuses. you're making a huge generalization. people who have gone through the college/grad process know that they dont pick the smart people all the time. you make a 50,000 donation to the school or the president of the school, and you're set. shit is the same all over the world. and yes, a degree from wharton is great, but the trump name and a slutty vibe work great as well. oh wait, she works for her FATHER.

I know. If you make a big enough contribution any school would let you in. I remembered reading an article about Duke University and it was common practice. Her lips are twisted sideways. Too much PS I say. She almost doesn't look human. I don't know there's something off about it. I'm shocked that now that Tom Brady is single her dad hasn't tried to set them up again.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^oh please. she may be smart, but she could have just as easily bought her way into that school. I went to what would be considered a good school, and believe me, they weren't all geniuses. you're making a huge generalization. people who have gone through the college/grad process know that they dont pick the smart people all the time. you make a 50,000 donation to the school or the president of the school, and you're set. shit is the same all over the world. and yes, a degree from wharton is great, but the trump name and a slutty vibe work great as well. oh wait, she works for her FATHER.

Sorry, I don't buy it for Wharton School of Business. It's like it's Harvard or Yale where it's all who you know, who you blow and how much dough you shell out. Even if money bought her way in there's no way it bought her good enough grades to graduate. Do you even know anyone that went to Wharton??

Elite Member

I can't stand super pointy heels with evening dresses.

For what it's worth, Ivanka not only graduated from The Wharton School, she graduated magna cum laude.

Perhaps an argument could be made that she got into The Wharton School because of her father or a donation, however it is extremely unlikely that they would graduate her with high honors if she did not earn it. If so, why not graduate her summa cum laude, instead?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She's intelligent. Not so much that it prevented her from getting some ridic ps though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information