Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson at the beach in Honolulu (01/02/07)

Elite Member

Default Ashlee Simpson at the beach in Honolulu (01/02/07)

source/credit: Superiorpics.com

She has such a weird body and for someone who's always talking about how great her boobs are they definitly don't look like anything special in that bikini.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

She looks like Britney Spears.

On the Superficial, theres a pic where she had a nip slip in the ocean. I think she has a nice body, and this will sound bad, but I think she looks so much prettier since she had her nose done.

she has the face of someone who has live a harsh life.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

she has an awful body---shes lanky and wide: wide hips, wide shoulders, wide torso- the worst...one of those people who is skinny, but has a high body fat %. also her nose also looks like its growing back which is a real phenomenon, its happened to two of my girlfriends, the oddest thing ive ever seen. Jessica, who is bigger/thicker than her sis, is much leaner

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    she has an awful body---shes lanky and wide: wide hips, wide shoulders, wide torso- the worst...one of those people who is skinny, but has a high body fat %. also her nose also looks like its growing back which is a real phenomenon, its happened to two of my girlfriends, the oddest thing ive ever seen. Jessica, who is bigger/thicker than her sis, is much leaner
    I think she has a good body....i dont see the probem with having wide hips (im mean there not that huge!!) but i would say that considering i have no hips at all (trust me its a bad thing!) Wider hips make you look more womanly. I would kill for some curves...but maybe not exactily like ashlee simpson

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    but i would say that considering i have no hips at all (trust me its a bad thing!) Wider hips make you look more womanly. I would kill for some curves...but maybe not exactily like ashlee simpson

I am quite narrow with no hips, and I know what you mean when you say a little "hippage" would be good-- but the problem with ashlee is that her waiste does not curve inward to compensate for her wide hips--shes just wide all the way up...i can be very body conscious about myself but I can confidently say I look way better in a bathing suit than ashlee simpson. Jessica has wide hips ass well, but she has a tiny waiste so her body has a sex appeal to it

I am quite narrow with no hips, and I know what you mean when you say a little "hippage" would be good-- but the problem with ashlee is that her waiste does not curve inward to compensate for her wide hips--shes just wide all the way up...i can be very body conscious about myself but I can confidently say I look way better in a bathing suit than ashlee simpson. Jessica has wide hips ass well, but she has a tiny waiste so her body has a sex appeal to it
    Yeh i see what you mean when you say shes wide all the way up. At least we can be greatful we dont have that problem!!

She looks so different, like she had more work done than just the nose job.

Gold Member

Her body is great its the cut/style of that bathing suit that's making her look odd.

She's got a curveless body; and she's not pretty at all.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffMaker View Post
    Her body is great its the cut/style of that bathing suit that's making her look odd.
    I agree, it's not flattering at all. That type of top looks horrible on anyone 'C' cup or larger and her bottoms hit at the widest part of the hip.

also her nose also looks like its growing back which is a real phenomenon
    OMG it would be too funny if her nose grew back!!!!!!!!!!

But I find it hard to believe it's scientifically possible

^^^ it may be an old wive's tail, but i heard that your nose can "grow" back...and i have 2 friends who that sort of happened to. One girl I know had a great nose job--she had this cute little button nose that totally fit her face after the surgery. It was perfect w/o looking fake. Within 2yrs it had kind of grown back a little..not all the way to its original form, but maybe half way

my other friend had a monster nose--it was so ugliest, biggest,narliest shaped thing ever. The surgeon did a eautiful job, made it smaller w a point at the end. It opened up her whole face...and I will be damned if in 2 yrs it has not grown back some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information