Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham and others leaving "The Cut" (12/06/2006)

Default Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham and others leaving "The Cut" (12/06/2006)

cc

Nice pillow case J-Lo. Katie has seriously funny legs, and black tights with black shoes really does not help them. Posh looks like Posh.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

That bow on Vic's dress is horrible...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Well it is better than the UFO she wore on her head to the wedding!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Elite Member

I never realized they were so close to J.Lo.

Quote Originally Posted by teemu View Post
    Well it is better than the UFO she wore on her head to the wedding!
    ^

J.lo must be really desperate to start hanging
    with this two.

I can't stand J. Ho but she has nice legs. Witch!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Tommy boy looks like he's wearing a fat suit.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Oh so now they're all chummy? I'm telling you Tom's trying to make some deals for his Paramount Studio...you know they sit around that table and just talk shop. He's looking to start casting people for projects.

J.Lo's dress is horrible. I wonder what's up with these celebrities trying to bring back these Old Hollywood fashions back...that dress looks like it's from the 1960's...and did you see that shot of her profile from the side? Her neck is sagging!

I hate to admit it, but Victoria Beckham's figure is really cute. She's not as skinny as she used to be. She actually looks shapely and has great legs.

Katie has no fashion sense whatsoever. She looks like some school kid trying to play with the big kids. That skirt is hideous. She needs a makeover.

...and I wonder who paid for dinner...Tom or Marc?

well..since the crypt keeper doesn't eat..I guess the midget did..katie really isn't an attractive girl..at ALL...and tom looks BLOATED.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I seriously think Katie has horried fashion sense. She used to be rather cute, but not anymore. And I really cannot tolerate the ugly outfit she had on.

When did they all become best friends??

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Oh so now they're all chummy? I'm telling you Tom's trying to make some deals for his Paramount Studio...you know they sit around that table and just talk shop. He's looking to start casting people for projects.

J.Lo's dress is horrible. I wonder what's up with these celebrities trying to bring back these Old Hollywood fashions back...that dress looks like it's from the 1960's...and did you see that shot of her profile from the side? Her neck is sagging!

I hate to admit it, but Victoria Beckham's figure is really cute. She's not as skinny as she used to be. She actually looks shapely and has great legs.

Katie has no fashion sense whatsoever. She looks like some school kid trying to play with the big kids. That skirt is hideous. She needs a makeover.

...and I wonder who paid for dinner...Tom or Marc?
    I agreed with you pretty girl. Victoria looks nice, her legs are nice and toned. I don't understand why she was complaining that she hates seeing herself in the mirror, because her body isn't the same anymore after having kids.

And Katie looks like an old lady! Is Tom trying to convert JLo and her corpse husband into that crazy cult of theirs??? JLo needs to stop that trend of 1960's it doesnt go with her.....

Katie Holmes has no fashion sense whatsoever. Everything she wears looks like something from a yard sale that's been sitting in the basement for twenty years.

I can't stand JLo's dress, but Katie's skirt is far worse. Katie looks like a frump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information