Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards at the debut of "The Nutcracker" (12/02/2006)

MIWMIWMIWMIWMIWMIW

Default Denise Richards at the debut of "The Nutcracker" (12/02/2006)

I love the pretty top! How come the kid always looks so miserable?
    Curiouser and curiouser...

she's hot and her daughter is adorable little girl)

Elite Member

She is so stupid. She had two kids from a fricken coke addict, she's screwing her friends ex-husband (whenever he feels like it I guess) and what's Denise doing? Toting kids all over Tinseltown ALONE. What an idiot.

By the way, this kid looks EXACTLY like Charlie Sheen. She is the spitting image of her father, just blonde...and yeah, she does look like she's grouchy little thing.

Silver Member

That's pretty harsh PrettyGirl.(At least I think so anyway, I know others will disagree...)

Charlie has been off the coke for at least 8 years (the problem is he seems to have replaced his cocaine high with other vices such as gambling for example). I don't see how that makes her stupid at all, just willing to give him chances. Also, how does being with her children ''alone'' make her stupid? She is a single mother, raising her children, that does NOT make her stupid. At least she is WITH them and not behaving like some other single mothers (*ahem*Britney*ahem*). As for little Sam, she's only 2, lay off her.

Sam looks really pretty in her little dress and I adore what Denise is wearing. I don't think Denise has ever looked happier IMO. Good for her. She's certainly had enough condemnation whether deserved or not.

I always had such a dislike for her-nothing to do with her personality or private life. Her smile and acting in most films just annoy me!

another stupid bitch fashion victim that went for that hideous bag - it's bad even by vuitton standards.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

cute pics. (wordcount)

Lola is always frowning.....

Silver Member

That's Sam Cathy lol!!!!

Elite Member

Sam can frown all she wants (IMO), she's a kid. It's not her fault her mom alerts the paps to her every move.

Denise is beautiful as usual, not hot on her outfit of choice however.

I have a top just like the one she's wearing! Mine is the palest shade of pink.

Elite Member

^^ I do really like the shirt, but paired with the skirt & fish nets, it's just too much going on in my opinion.

I like the boots from Sam Well, not a fan from Denise but her daughters are cute I think.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    I always had such a dislike for her-nothing to do with her personality or private life. Her smile and acting in most films just annoy me!
    I agree!! She's a terrible actress!

And LizaMarie, raising your children alone isn't the problem. It's the stupid choices that some women sometime make that renders them in that situation in the first place. Denise married and had children with a man who was notorious for womanizing, hiring prostitutes and having numerous other addictions. Then, she didn't do any better by having an affair with her friends husband after that. Now she's toting 2 small kids around alone, children that have a broken home and will one day see and hear all the mudslinging that went on between their parents when they broke up...and what did she get out of it? Bad publicity, a bad marriage, one less friend (Heather Locklear) and probably a rebound relationship with Ritchie Sambora that won't amount to jack shit. Let's face it, it's not like she got some nice guy who shocked everyone with his infidelity. She KNEW what she was getting with Charlie Sheen and when that fell apart, she then in turn decided to have no integrity and screw a friend's husband. It's not harsh, it's the truth. I don't feel 'bad' for women like her at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information