Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes arrives at Male International Airport in the Maldives (12/01/2006)

Default Katie Holmes arrives at Male International Airport in the Maldives (12/01/2006)

celeb-city

What's with the close-up of his hand on her back? Is this proof that the relationship is real? *smirk*

A good subject header would be:
    Kate Holmes returning from her sexless honeymoon, bored and frustrated.

Silver Member

Wow, what happened to the manaical grins these two fools had before the wedding? They both look pretty miserable. Or maybe they're just exhausted from all the sex they've been having (although not with each other!). And what's up with Tom's hair??!!

i bet suri will be taller than tom in four years. appearently katie is supporting victoria by wearing rock and republic jeans....
    good from far but far from good.

Quote Originally Posted by jocelyn View Post
    i bet suri will be taller than tom in four years. appearently katie is supporting victoria by wearing rock and republic jeans....
    definitely!

katie looks nice, i love the pics of her and suri without tom.

Suri keeps growing on me, I never thought she was cute until recently. Aww, I think it's the little cupcake dresses they put her in.

Anyway, I hope they enjoyed themselves. I'm not a huge fan of these weirdos but I can't imagine they'd be thrilled to have photographers waiting for them to get off the plane from their honeymoon so I think it's okay that they don't look super happy.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I love how Tom is so protective and acts so manly with Katie.

Gold Member

Finally I've figured out who Suri reminds me of; it's been bothering me now for a couple of months- Bjork, the singer! The eyes especially. Anyone else think so?

Yeah the baby does kind of look like Bjork haha. Katie looks like she thinks she's freaking Jackie O.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Suri keeps growing on me, I never thought she was cute until recently. Aww, I think it's the little cupcake dresses they put her in.

Anyway, I hope they enjoyed themselves. I'm not a huge fan of these weirdos but I can't imagine they'd be thrilled to have photographers waiting for them to get off the plane from their honeymoon so I think it's okay that they don't look super happy.
    Normal people wouldn't be happy seeing all the photographers after their honeymoon, but these two used the paps for months for their own gain. They shouldn't be upset now because they are still taking their pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Yeah the baby does kind of look like Bjork haha. Katie looks like she thinks she's freaking Jackie O.
    LOL, you're right about the Jackie comment! Where's the big scarf to go with the giant sunglasses?

Elite Member

Married two weeks and they look bored with one another. At least the horse grins have gone....for these photos.
    Katie must of lost her butt on her honeymoon, there is nothing in those jeans or is that what happens when you wear Posh's brand?
    Is Tom trying to have the same hair as Suri?

Elite Member

I wish they would put Suri's hair in a pony tail or clip up top. She's got so much hair she would look cute. Instead her & daddy share the same hairstyle. blah!

I think Katie looks pretty good here. Suri is cute, but you can tell they photoshopped the heck out of her for the Vanity Fair pics, which is unfortunate, because why can't a baby just be a baby? It's kind of sick.

I'm now immune to pictures of all these people - Jolie/Pitt, these two, and that Beckham freak.

I think I'm team Suri. I don't know why. She's sweet. Katie is the surrendered wife and it shows. She will live in a bubble as long as she's married to him.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Finally I've figured out who Suri reminds me of; it's been bothering me now for a couple of months- Bjork, the singer! The eyes especially. Anyone else think so?
    same here! It's Bjork and that kid's ugly as hell!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information