Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie leaving the Indigo Restaurant in Mumbai (11/11/2006)

Default Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie leaving the Indigo Restaurant in Mumbai (11/11/2006)

celeb-city

Her arms are disgusting! She would look so much better a few pounds heavier.

I knew she'd be wearing black. I dont think i've ever seen her wear colours, at least not for a long time.

Elite Member

^I'm sorry, but Jennifer Aniston is the same way!!! She rarely wears bright colors...she wears a lot of black, white and earth tones. I see pictures of her and she's either in black, tan or white pants or denim. Jen in blue jeans and a white shirt...blue jeans and black shirt...blue jeans and tan shirt. She's not exactly a 'colorful' person when it comes to her wardrobe either.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I knew she'd be wearing black.
    And I knew her security guard would be wearing pink. What's up w/ THAT?
    Go Habs Go!!

They are so sweaty and dirty looking. Didn't they bring a change of clothes with them to India?

Elite Member

When you travel to poor countries, it's not a good idea to dress to the hilt or wear your Vera Wang or Armani shirt. I mean even when I travel to Mexico, I try to dress humbly too--last thing you want is to wear some Rolex watch, some Jimmy Choo heels or your Versace gown and announce to everyone "Hey, I'm American and I have (some) money" (and I'm a big nobody! lol!). I'm sure for them, knowing how all eyes are on them, they must really try and dress down. Of course, everyone knows they have money, but out of respect they must not want to show any sort of materialistic wealth or give the impression of being well off (while so many of the impoverished nations they visit aren't). I can definitely understand that.

so what did she eat?..........a glass of wine?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    ^I'm sorry, but Jennifer Aniston is the same way!!! She rarely wears bright colors...she wears a lot of black, white and earth tones. I see pictures of her and she's either in black, tan or white pants or denim. Jen in blue jeans and a white shirt...blue jeans and black shirt...blue jeans and tan shirt. She's not exactly a 'colorful' person when it comes to her wardrobe either.
    PG, what exactly does that have to do with Angelina's choice of clothes?

Angelina looks sick and not good, she needs to EAT.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I know, but I've seen Aniston wear colours on Friends, my point was that I dont think I've seen Angelina Jolie in something colourful.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    And I knew her security guard would be wearing pink. What's up w/ THAT?
    Oh my god, i just noticed the security guards outfit- pink shirt and white pants!!!

Elite Member

^Chilly Willy, it MEANS that regarding the color issue, Jennifer Aniston doesn't wear a lot of bright colors either. She wears a lot of black too. So I don't think it's strictly an Angelina issue....A LOT of women wear a lot of black (and often). In fact, most women I've known say half their closet is nothing but black attire.

Teehee....they make me smile....

They certainly don't have a hard time flaunting their security personnel around, which screams "I am a famous American" and staying in a 5 star hotel, so I don't think that taking a bath or changing your shirt once in a while would be an issue.

her arms are disgusting! i can't believe how everybody's talking about how thin nicole/kate/whoever are and nobody seems to see that angelina is just the same - the only difference is that angie's got boobs, but her arms and probably the rest definitely look sick and way too thin.

Thread Information