Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez at Friends Of The LA Free Clinic Annual Dinner Gala (11/20/2006)

Default Jennifer Lopez at Friends Of The LA Free Clinic Annual Dinner Gala (11/20/2006)

hwb

Bronze Member

i like her hair dark...she looks pretty

She does look pretty here, but that husband of hers looks like he is about to take his last breath.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Elite Member

She looks good but she needs to scrape the rotting corpse off her

she looks absolutely flawless. Wow...
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Elite Member

I've never seen her wear this wine/burgundy color and it looks good. I'm glad to see her mix it up a bit. So here's my review of these set of pictures: Love the dress. Love her makeup. Love her hair. Hate her those fake facial expressions of hers whenever cameras are around....but, I have to give her this much: 9 times out of 10, whenever you see pictures of Jennifer Lopez, she's fixed up and she puts a lot of effort in her looks. She works out, she drinks tons of water....she isn't some sloppy chick who looks fabulous on film but like a bum in real life (or when she's not working) and I like that about her. She takes pride in her looks.

What color are her eyes? I always thought they were brown, but I saw a hint of green when I went in for a closer look. Hmm...

Elite Member

Her eyes are brown, but they're light brown and I've noticed that they can look hazel-ish depending on the light. My eyes are light that too...in person I have brown eyes, but in a lot of pictures they can look hazel and it suprises me when people ask me outdoors if my eyes are hazel and I'll be like "No, they're brown" and when they look directly at me they're like "Oh, yeah. They looked light at first".

Catherine Zeta Jones has brown eyes that photograph very light too--in some pictures they look hazel but she's definitely got brown eyes. I guess if you have some yellow specs in your brown eyes, sometimes they can look lighter. My father had green eyes so sometimes I wonder if my brown eyes have 'some' lightness to them because of him...

Bronze Member

wow, someone lost some weight ...

she looks gorgeous here and she can carry these looks that would look ridicilous and silly on other people!! she has great taste (maybe not in men though..)

Her lips look weird.

Elite Member

^I don't think it's her lips...it's those funky faces she makes. She tries to purse her lips and look sexy. I hate it when she does that. She just needs to pose normally because she looks like a million bucks already.

Her eyes look especially great but she's still a bitch that wears fur.

Elite Member

^^her lips look weird and her facial expressions are weird because she had her lips reduced, cheek implanta, multiple nose jobs and chin re-sculpting. the dress on a hanger is shit. on her, it looks good. who's her plastic surgeon?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^her lips look weird and her facial expressions are weird because she had her lips reduced, cheek implanta, multiple nose jobs and chin re-sculpting. the dress on a hanger is shit. on her, it looks good. who's her plastic surgeon?
    JLO has had a considerable amount of work done to her face. She looked nothing like that before she became super wealthy and famous. That's why I can't give much credence to her beauty because its not natural, and is all through the work of a plastic surgeon who sculptured her face in the right places. Any woman in this world could look good as she does if they had the money she had and the right surgeon. Not counting the professional make-up artists and hair stylists. I'm just keeping it real.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information