Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's Tacky Patch

Default Paris Hilton's Tacky Patch

i, for one, am so glad that she won't be procreating any time soon. via pinkisthenewblog.com:

All this can be yours for only $19.95!

That is hilarious. Incidentally, my SIL was on the patch and for her it SUCKED. Skin got all sore, it left yucky residue...I'll stick with my pills.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I'm allergic to adhesive, otherwise I'd have tried it. But yeah, I can't believe she was showing it off. Hopefully she remembers to change it out every week she's supposed to.

Bronze Member

If you look at the first pictures of her getting out of the car, she is bending over and there is no patch on her. Also in the other pictures she is wearing a thong.

Bronze Member

I can't believe her parents have not reeled her in and threaten to cut her off - friggin skank!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    Damn, are you suggesting this pic is a fake??? I so wanted it to be real!! It's too funny.
    I think it's real. There's a pic of her in the Paris Bunny Costume thread, and it has a different angle of her face, still looking over the shoulder, though. So, since it's a completely different photo, I'd assume it's real. Besides, she's a "stupid spoiled whore," so she probably thought that bit of lace across the top of her ass would cover up the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    she probably thought that bit of lace across the top of her ass would cover up the patch.
    You can be sure she had no intentions whatsoever to hide the patch.

I thought that was the plug that keeps her from deflating.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Quote Originally Posted by Laneena View Post
    I thought that was the plug that keeps her from deflating.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Even though I don't use any of them, I'm thankful for devices such as the patch and the depo shot because people like this don't need to be procreating. And I have serious doubts about Paris' ability to remember to do anything that would require a daily regimen, like taking a pill every day. I'm guessing that one of the many jobs of her personal assistant is to keep track of making sure she puts a new patch on when needed (they're weekly, right?) This is probably much less hassle for the poor PA than trying to hunt her down at the same time each and every day and put a birth control pill in her mouth.

I guess she's not on the depo shot because 3 months is an awful long time. She could meet a multi billionaire in that amount of time and need to get quickly knocked up. So a weekly birth control method is probably a good happy medium for someone like her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by britlitgal View Post
    What's with the headline, "Paris hates condoms"? She better be using them also (to protect against STDs).

Well, the depo shot can also make you gain weight, and with someone who does whatever drugs and/or starvation she does to stay skinny, she can't take that chance.

I saw something that might or might not be true that says there's about a 4x greater risk of blood clot problems (leading to stroke) with the patch as with the pill. I find that hard to believe, and it's strictly based on people sending in their own stories about it. Ortho-whatever is apparently getting involved with more official studies.

dlc
    Bronze Member

She's a nasty skank.....she needs to get a clue....without all that plastic surgery she's had.....she is a super ugly skank.....sooooooooo glad I'm not u!!!paris or should everyone just call u skank

All of these risks and side effects vary from person to person with every device. But I've known more women to have adverse side effects (besides weight gain) from the shot than anything else, which makes sense. However, individual body chemistry is a factor. I knew one woman (sort of an anomaly) for whom nothing worked as well without horrible side effects until she tried the shot. And I know several who swear by the patch. Paris' lifestyle...drinking, smoking, drugging, erractic dietary habits, odd hours of sleep vs wakefulness, several sex partners... can have an effect on hormone levels too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

definitely fake, not only does the actual picture have a thong, there is only a really thin strap in the back for the bra, and the tail in this picture is a normal rabbit pompom type thing, Paris's was more like a fox tail.

Real:

Fake

However, it COULD be from something else, but where else would she have been dressed up similarly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information