Thread: Victoria Beckham at Heathrow Airport (11/12/06)

Silver Member

Default Victoria Beckham at Heathrow Airport (11/12/06)

Who wears this while at an airport? Can't she ever just relax and be normal for once? Why does she always have to be in "I'm so posh!!!111" mode all the damn time?

Source: Teddyandmoo

Elite Member

That is a funny skirt, looks as though she has a poo catcher at the back I suppose convenient if you don't like plane toilets. And what is Posh doing with a notebook? Is she trying to tell us she reads and can use it?

Silver Member

That's actually a laptop.

Elite Member

When I travel, I always dress up...but not in black high heels and a corset...lol

You see a lot of dressed up people at Heathrow Airport--it's huge and an international airport where thousands of people transfer over to other flights. It's really not out of the norm to see people overly dressed in business suits, dresses, etc...lots and lots of business going on there. I got to admit her figure does look cute in these pics though--she doesn't look as scrawny as usual.

Bronze Member

I think she looks striking as she always does....women can be relax and gorgeous at the same time...don't have to be frumpy to be relax.....oh and I do dress like this whenever I go out..makes me stand out from the crowd...

Oh look, a prop laptop.

I hate to admit it but I love the outfit.

Her hair looks very thin in the second photo. I hope for her sake that she isn't losing her hair due to a medical condition, and not just those ridiculous extensions that she used to wear.

^^That's what happens when you have eaten solid foods for the better part of a decade.

It must be exhausting dressing up like that all the time.

Elite Member

^Oh God no!! I don't know why some people think dressing up is exhausting..I loooooove to dress up. It's my thrill (I know, that's sad...haha). I love picking out my clothes, my jewelry, my shoes, even the makeup I'm going to wear for a particular outfit every morning. For me, it's pretty exciting (I know that sounds lame, but it's the honest to God truth). I've done it for so many years that when I don't dress up, I feel wierd. For me it's not exhausting at all. I think it's a mood boost and it just makes me feel good. And it's not even being all 'richy-rich' because God knows I'm not rich--it's just a passion for clothes and fashion and being able to fix yourself up. I don't think it's anything bad--it's not like I'm going to bars with a hooker dress...I go to work and to places dressed nice and believe me, people do compliment you. People ask where you bought your purse or your shoes or where you got your outfit. I appreciate that and I think it's nice. I love to share my 'bargains' and great deals with people...lol

Thread Information