Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet at the grocery store in Los Angeles (11/03/2006)

Default Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet at the grocery store in Los Angeles (11/03/2006)

hwb

Elite Member

Violet takes after her mummy. Jen needs a new phone before she gets a bad neck

*REAL baby alert*

Look and take note, Katie Holmes ... actual mother out with an actual baby. You should try it sometime.

Elite Member

It annoys me how Jennifer Garner is always holding her kid in one arm and on the cellphone on the other arm!! Get off the damn phone already before you drop your kid! Unless it's an emergency, she's needs to hang up before she misses a step and injures that child. She's addicted to the phone, man...what a yapper...lol

^^ Or she needs a Bluetooth.
    Go Habs Go!!

Bronze Member

Default her hair....

Does her hair look greasy or is it just me?

aww cute baby!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Whattup with the phone always glued to her ear. What could be that important?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by roxster View Post
    Does her hair look greasy or is it just me?
    I agree. Her hair DOES look greasy. In most picture it always does. Jennifer Garner needs to start fixing herself up. She's starting to look a little frumpy in pictures lately. She never really fixes herself up. She has that Jennifer Aniston straight, boring hair that never changes...she rarely wears makeup and she never really dresses nice. Her clothes sort of always looked wrinkled, like she doesn't put much thought into it. It looks like she rolls out of bed every day and just puts on whatever's closest to the bed. She doesn't have to be all flashy, but gosh, she can dress well and still have a baby. There is such a thing as dressing casually and comfortably but being clean and pressed. Jennifer Garner never looks 'fresh'...she's starting to look sloppy like Ben.

Violet looks so much like Jen but also looks alot like Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I agree. Her hair DOES look greasy. In most picture it always does. Jennifer Garner needs to start fixing herself up. She's starting to look a little frumpy in pictures lately. She never really fixes herself up.
    That's exactly what I like about her! What mother dresses up to perfection when she goes grocery shopping with her child? I'm glad she's not parading around like she's on a catwalk. That's so down to earth.

Apparently, she doesn't see herself as some kind of supernatural goddess who always has to look perfect. Instead, she's a REAL woman, with a REAL child (you hear that, Katie?) and a REAL life.

When she's working (see latest red carpet pix), she's smoking hot and flawless. When she's private, she's private.

Elite Member

You're taking it to the extreme. No one's talking about walking down the red carpet or wearing evening gowns with jewels sewn on it to a grocery store. Please, let's be reasonable. How about washing your hair and just ironing your clothes? Look neat and clean that's all...and apparently, others noticed that her hair looks greasy and unkept too. Having a baby IS a hard job but you can still look presentable.

Violet is so cute! She always looks adorable.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

*REAL baby alert*

Look and take note, Katie Holmes ... actual mother out with an actual baby. You should try it sometime.

I agree. Her hair DOES look greasy. In most picture it always does. Jennifer Garner needs to start fixing herself up. She's starting to look a little frumpy in pictures lately. She never really fixes herself up. She has that Jennifer Aniston straight, boring hair that never changes...she rarely wears makeup and she never really dresses nice. Her clothes sort of always looked wrinkled, like she doesn't put much thought into it. It looks like she rolls out of bed every day and just puts on whatever's closest to the bed. She doesn't have to be all flashy, but gosh, she can dress well and still have a baby. There is such a thing as dressing casually and comfortably but being clean and pressed. Jennifer Garner never looks 'fresh'...she's starting to look sloppy like Ben.
    She's looking like a sloppy new mother. I wish I had looked this good doing the weekly shop when my kids were this age.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She looks fine, and I agree with what was already said; going to the grocery store is her opportunity to dress down. If she was wearing heels and had a fancy updo, or something, we'd be saying, 'who the hell goes to the supermarket looking like that'.. so..

She always looks stunning on the red carpet, and thats when its most important. She's a content mother/wife, she doesn't have to impress anyone on her days off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information