Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards on the set of 'Blonde and Blonder' (10/23/2006)

Default Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards on the set of 'Blonde and Blonder' (10/23/2006)

lime-light.org

What's 'Blonde and Blonder'?? It sonds like a pi*s take!!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

please tell me this isnt going to be a "dumb and dumber" type movie
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I bet it will be cute.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I bet it will be a fucking failure!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

I can't stand Denise Richards. Wierd thing is that I think Pamela Anderson looks like a tramp but isn't neccessarily one, but Denise Richards IS!

Denise & Pam in a movie together?? I doubt this movie will do any good.

I'm unconvinced that Denise's past is any LESS sordid than her ex-hubby's. Those two were/are cut from the same cloth.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Denise is so purty here. Slut or not. For staying married to Charlie she should be given a medal.

Elite Member

She should be given a medal for posing for Playboy, sleeping and marrying a well known drug addict who liked prostitutes and then when her marriage fell apart (big suprise there!) she then slept with her friend's husband??!?!? Jesus Effin Christ....what will we think of next? Medals for pedophiles who are the first to take a child's virginity?

How long til this movie ends up in the $5.00 rack at WAl-mart?

i almost feel sorry for the two of them... they look so gross

They both look a little worse for wear.

Silver Member

I see I'm still Denise's one and only supporter here then rofl!!!!!

Marrying Charlie...I'm sure shes beaten herelf up about that enough already and will continue to for the rest of her life. Does anyone have guarantees in marriage though...I mean, she married Charlie with all his ''problems'' on the table, he was an open book and had put those days behind him ONLY to replace the old problems with new problems...substituting cocaine for prescription meds, substituting alcohol for gambling, allowing his old anger management issues to rear their head...in fact it's a common issue with those who have addictive personalities I believe. Denise couldn't have NECESSARILY known what would happen in the future, likewise NO spouse knows what will happen to the person they are married to but you marry for better or worse, clearly Denise got the brunt of the worst. She probably believed she had a BETTER chance if anything, because he had been so open about his past indiscretions. No secrets, no skeletons, and the fact that he had been sober for 3 whole years all leads me to believe that it would be easier for her to actually be proud of him much like his family were (probably still are) that he had ''resurrected'' his career and his life.

Its not fair to keep harping on about it, she fell in love he developed what she considers worrying elements to hs lifestyle and now they are trying to deal with the fallout. At least she got out, thats all I'm saying. As for playboy, she did that at a VERY vulnerable time after having her first child, and if her declaration is to be believed her ''husband'' had pushed her self-esteem down to nothing...Charlie himself said he encouraged her to do it AND he picked the pictures, so methinks Mr Sheen had a LOT to do with her making that decision.

As for Richie, it may not LOOK great to the public BUT IMO (which I realise is worth nothing but I'm going to say it anyway lol) Heather and Richie had split, and Heather and Denise hadnt spoken for at least 2 months (I'm quoting Denise here, for what that's worth, I know most people don't believe her but I do). If she did just run into him at a sushi restaurant and got talking, then they probably did have a lot in common and found eachother a great support. Things sometimes happen in the weirdest ways and yes Heather got a shock but at the same time her relationship with Denise was over, and her marriage to Richie over. Heather can't really complain given that she was gallivanting around with David Spade....

so its swings and roundabouts BUT I dont believe Denise is as bad as you guys make out. I guess I must be stupid or something but I just dont see it. She and Richie have been together 8 months now, so the whole issue is old news anyway.

My God i've written a lot...sorry
    Last edited by LizaMarie; November 3rd, 2006 at 03:13 PM.

what will we think of next? Medals for pedophiles who are the first to take a child's virginity?
    What a ridiculous comparison.

And why is posing for Playboy the first "evil" thing on your list? In fact why is that there at all? Modeling for a magazine in your natural state doesn't make you a bad person.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information