Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liz Hurley flies out of London's Heathrow airport en-route to New York (09/21/2006)

Default Liz Hurley flies out of London's Heathrow airport en-route to New York (09/21/2006)

lime-light.org

Elite Member

The epitome of tacky in this outfit-who wears a velvet jacket with an animal print bag?

Bronze Member

It looks like she's wearing one of Austin Powers' blazers and ruffley shirts.

Her lips are nasty! She's not aging well either.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    The epitome of tacky in this outfit-who wears a velvet jacket with an animal print bag?
    At this point, anilmal print accessories are considered neutrals when used one at a time.

Bronze Member

Eew. Velvet blazer. Thick scarf. Open toed shoes?

Elite Member

In the close up face shots she has a nobby nose...hehe

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

At this point, anilmal print accessories are considered neutrals when used one at a time.
    Not in my neck of the woods they're not. As far as I'm concerned, animal prints are the domain of desperate middle aged women trying to look sexy but failing miserably. She is so tacky.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Can she ever do anything w/her hair?? Never do you see it up, or even back out of her face. Perhaps there is something to hide???

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    If you look at the 3rd pic, it looks like either the coat is reversable or has a leopard print lining.

I don't mind animal prints. I like them! But they have to be done in a classy way. So Liz's bag is just fine, especially with the frilly shirt and velvet. It's a throwback to classic rock. At least, that's what it looks like to me...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I don't mind animal prints. I like them! But they have to be done in a classy way. So Liz's bag is just fine, especially with the frilly shirt and velvet. It's a throwback to classic rock. At least, that's what it looks like to me...
    Everyone from Prada to Manolo to Isaac at Target is hawking leopard or zebra print shoes this season. I love them when worn like you would wear a black ballerina. Shoe that is...

The notion of what's "In" or "Out" has always been laughable to me. I say, if it looks good, wear it. It all depends on: the fabric, the pattern, the cut, the hang of the fabric, the figure of the person wearing it, their attitude...

Fifteen years ago, nobody wore silver jewelry. Everybody was into gold. Not me. I wore silver because I liked it, and I still do. And guess what? Now it's in fashion. Whatever. <<--- And I know you feel me, dakodas, because your signature used to be "Everything you like I liked 5 years ago."

The notion of what's "In" or "Out" has always been laughable to me. I say, if it looks good, wear it. It all depends on: the fabric, the pattern, the cut, the hang of the fabric, the figure of the person wearing it, their attitude...

Fifteen years ago, nobody wore silver jewelry. Everybody was into gold. Not me. I wore silver because I liked it, and I still do. And guess what? Now it's in fashion. Whatever. <<--- And I know you feel me, dakodas, because your signature used to be "Everything you like I liked 5 years ago."
    Bold gold is back for fall. Well, according to Neiman's anyway. I stay on top of the trends if only to make sure I don't actually wear something too trendy.

Fifteen years ago, nobody wore silver jewelry. Everybody was into gold. Not me. I wore silver because I liked it, and I still do. And guess what? Now it's in fashion.

I have never ever worn gold--actually don't like it. Only wear silver, platinum or white gold. I just detest the look of gold. So, I'm with you Wicked, all silver, all the time. My engagement/wedding rings are platinum--and those were purchased 12 yrs ago. But, if someone else likes it, great. I just don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information