Thread: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck at the LA premiere of Hollywoodland (09/07/2006)

Default Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck at the LA premiere of Hollywoodland (09/07/2006)

I dislike her since she brokeup between Felicity and Noel. Regardless, both of them look boring and less glamourous.

they are so cute together...jennifer is so beautiful...I love her...

Elite Member

jennifer is not cute at all, but she looks alright here.

Ben Affleck - I don't get it. He look dorky to me.

Jennifer Garner - I don't find her particularly cute, but she seems kind of sweet.
    Rock the fuck on!

jen is pretty masculine but as she ages she is starting to look prettier. ben's ok, i don't get the big fuss about how bad of an actor he supposedly is. he's not he greatest actor nor the worst. he just wants to make big money and therefore doesn't act in indie flicks.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

But he does act in indie flicks...or sort of indie, with Kevin Smith. Anyway, she has the kind of face and bone structure that will just look better with age. He looks, well, like a goofy Irish guy from Boston. Maybe slightly better looking than the average goofy Boston Irish dude but pretty much that's what he is.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

you said it buttmunch!

They are giving off an UNHAPPY vibe...

Elite Member

I think jennifer Garner is cute...she has beautiful dimples and I love her smile. She's better than J.Lo.

What I find odd is how Ben Affleck seems so cold. When he was with J.Lo she was constantly all over him...in pics she was always kissing him, holding his hand, arm around him, etc...he seemed so whatever though. Now, whenever I see pics of him with Jen Garner, I don't see him too affectionate with her either. This guy is strange. I think he has issues. I don't see Jen Garner staying with him forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Now, whenever I see pics of him with Jen Garner, I don't see him too affectionate with her either. This guy is strange. I think he has issues. I don't see Jen Garner staying with him forever.
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean PG... he isn't very affectionate. I think that's why a lot of girls think that he is hot, because of that "player" persona.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I think jennifer Garner is cute...she has beautiful dimples and I love her smile. She's better than J.Lo.

What I find odd is how Ben Affleck seems so cold. When he was with J.Lo she was constantly all over him...in pics she was always kissing him, holding his hand, arm around him, etc...he seemed so whatever though. Now, whenever I see pics of him with Jen Garner, I don't see him too affectionate with her either. This guy is strange. I think he has issues. I don't see Jen Garner staying with him forever.
    I guess after being shown on MTV a thousand times LITERALLY kissing JLo's ass, he decided to become more reserved...

Elite Member

^He was never affectionate that I could tell....J.Lo was all over him and Ben just stood there. Even in pics of J.Lo and him kissing, he'd have his eyes open or he'd be staring up. The only time I've seen him 'excited' are at his Boston Red Sox games. In pictures of him at ballgames, Ben's cheering, yelling, pumped up. But when it comes to his relationships, he seems cold. I think he must be very closed--not a good communicator. I've never seen one picture of him kissing his baby or beaming at her. I've seen pics of Jen Garner and she looks overjoyed with their daughter, Violet, but Ben seems so whatever. I think he has communication and commitment issues. The only thing he's good at is being a sports fan and a gambling...his personal communication skills must suck though. He doesn't come across to me as a very loving or affectionate boyfriend, father or husband. Personally, I'd hate to be with a man like that.

Llama Concubine.

Jennifer Garner is awesome.
    Llama
    The-Deli.org

Thread Information