Thread: Debra Messing with husband Daniel Zelman and their son, Roman in LA (08/19/2006)

SVZ

Default Debra Messing with husband Daniel Zelman and their son, Roman in LA (08/19/2006)

MATRIXPHOTOS.COM via HWB

Default Re: Debra Messing with husband Daniel Zelman and their son, Roman in LA (08/19/2006)

I like Debra; shes cute.

Default Re: Debra Messing with husband Daniel Zelman and their son, Roman in LA (08/19/2006)

Is she pregnant again?? Just curious..

She is cute, but seems like she could be such a serious bitch. That really bothers me about her. She looks sweet, but is a monster pain in the ass behind the scenes (per articles).

Those pics are absolutely adorable. I'm not a fan of Debra's, but they look really happy. It's nice to see pics like that from time to time. In fact, those pics are so cute that I won't even comment on the dress! (but could somebody else please do it, because someone has to say something! )

SVZ

I see she's using the "look at my hungry family" technique to get a job

Elite Member

That dress is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Is she pregnant again?? Just curious..

She is cute, but seems like she could be such a serious bitch. That really bothers me about her. She looks sweet, but is a monster pain in the ass behind the scenes (per articles).
    Dunno but she has never completely lost her baby weight. I guess she has been too busy watching Will and Grace reruns on Lifetime...

Silver Member

[quote Dunno but she has never completely lost her baby weight. I guess she has been too busy watching Will and Grace reruns on Lifetime...[/quote]

Ok, I think you have no right to diss her weight. so she isn't the anorexic stick she was before her baby-so what? she looks fine. I guess she was actually too busy making a television show making millions. She looks absolutely normal.

KD
    Elite Member

Very cute pics and I will take it upon myself to talk about the dress. I LIKE it!

The dress is horrible but she is going along with the whole 'mom' look.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON View Post
    [quote Dunno but she has never completely lost her baby weight. I guess she has been too busy watching Will and Grace reruns on Lifetime...
    Ok, I think you have no right to diss her weight. so she isn't the anorexic stick she was before her baby-so what? she looks fine. I guess she was actually too busy making a television show making millions. She looks absolutely normal.[/quote]
    I am not dissing. I don't think anyone is disagreeing that she is not as thin as she was before her pregnancy. That is all. W&G has been over for ages...

Thread Information