Thread: Denise Richards arrives at Los Angeles International airport (8/15/2006)

Default Denise Richards arrives at Los Angeles International airport (8/15/2006)

lime-light.org

Elite Member

Default Re: Denise Richards arrives at Los Angeles International airport (8/15/2006)

aww..she looks cute
    i have a soft spot for pics of moms with their kids..

Elite Member

Default Re: Denise Richards arrives at Los Angeles International airport (8/15/2006)

Oh my god, little Sam looks just like her dad....I like Denise's jogging outfit and I want to know how this bitch stays so thin!

She's pretty.

Any soft spot these pics might invoke in me dissolves fast when I start thinking about her evil, skanky antics of late.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yes, it's a shame that someone so pretty has to be so evil and skanky. You can't tell a book by its cover.

Elite Member

She's lucky this divorce is keeping her name in the limelight. It's actually nice to see hollywood mom's spending time with their kids instead of working. She must be getting ready for a fat alimony check.

Who is the little boy? I've seen him in several other pictures at different spots? Is it her child from a previous relationship? Her brother? Who is he????

While it is nice to see a Hollywood mom spend time with her kids, the latest pictures I saw of this trip in People mag show her nanny on the trip! Why on earth would you need to take a nanny on a Hawaiian vacation with your children? That's just odd to me. Good score for the nanny though

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    Who is the little boy? I've seen him in several other pictures at different spots? Is it her child from a previous relationship? Her brother? Who is he????
    I've read it's her nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    While it is nice to see a Hollywood mom spend time with her kids, the latest pictures I saw of this trip in People mag show her nanny on the trip! Why on earth would you need to take a nanny on a Hawaiian vacation with your children? That's just odd to me. Good score for the nanny though

Yeah I agree about the Nanny part on vacation, but being a single parent is hard. She probably brought the nanny along so she could get a break for a little bit too. However, I would bring a friend or family member if I was in her situation. The nanny is probably more of a parent than Charlie ever was or will be..LOL
    Last edited by happy8; August 21st, 2006 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not a parent but I can imagine it's difficult. That being said, she was just in Europe all alone with Richie Sambora and no kids. Besides, she doesn't work to the best of my knowledge, so I would think that she would take a vacation to spend some time with her kids, not with the "hired help". That's usually the time my single parent friends use to connect with their kids, but then again, they aren't celebs

Elite Member

OMG, I can't believe people think she's pretty..I don't see pretty. I see thin and a big fat hairy caterpillar on her forehead which is called an eyebrow.

She is naturally very striking.

Thread Information