Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

Default Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

She doesn't look anorexic in these shots. Slim, yes. Over the top skinny, no. She just has a very weird build. Rather prominent in the shoulders, hips and thighs with a long teeny tiny waist. It must take a lot of energy to keep that pout up, even when running from the press
    Her boyfriend looks hideous in these pictures. Is it the same guy as in the other photos?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Re: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

Ok, for some reason this girl didn't remind me of Natalie Portman in these pics - however, she does remind me now of Winona Ryder. oh, and that hat - WTF?? I'm starting to wonder if she isn't snorting the white stuff too....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley both look a bit like Winona Ryder on some pictures. I guess it's the eyes and the slim features.

I don't think Keira is anorexic- she looks very skinny, but compare her pictures with those of Nicole Richie at the beach or Victoria Beckham and you'll see the difference. I used to be very skinny until I turned 22, 23, and people would keep asking me if I was anorexic. I wasn't, but a very good friend of mine was, and believe me, you could see the difference from miles away. There's a point when the face gets all pointy and sharp and the eyes seem bigger, that's a dead give away (the facial fat is usually among the last to go). I'm no expert, but unless Keira gets even skinnier I think she's okay. She could eat more, but that's all.

In some of the pic's her man is being protective, some might say overly protective. I bet those paparazzi in Uk are rough.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; August 17th, 2006 at 09:03 AM.

Her dude looks like an English Marc Anthony - nasty!

Oh, and her pout just HAS to go. Otherwise I will have to slap her!
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; August 17th, 2006 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looking nasty as always....stupid pouttt!!!!!!!!!argggggggggggg

London is also nasty. When I was there they had teen programs on television discussing their "public" sewer system, what it takes to keep the city alive. So, it is a much different environment, hence, they know what lays beneath the grounds.

Ahem. Excuse me, but I resent that statement.

So you have visited London and witnessed a factual tv program informing the public of how the sewer system works. What is wrong with that? Some people enjoy learning this kind of thing, if you don't then just switch it off.

I certainly don't think that gives you the right to go around bad mouthing it and referring to it as 'nasty'.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    When I was there they had teen programs on television discussing their "public" sewer system,

Shouldn't that read A teen programme, you make it sound like that shit's on TV all the time and its not.

I was making referenche to cathy's statement above mine, which she stated Keira as being nasty. I made a point that the people in London have a distinct awareness to their country, unlike the US. Doesn't mean she's nasty.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; August 17th, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

London is also nasty. When I was there they had teen programs on television discussing their "public" sewer system, what it takes to keep the city alive. So, it is a much different environment, hence, they know what lays beneath the grounds.
    sorry, i don't get it? how does that make london nasty?

I was making referenche to Kathy's statement above mine, which she stated Keira as being nasty. I made a point that the people that live in London have a definate different awareness to their surroundings, unlike the US. Doesn't mean she's nasty.
    still don't get it? are you saying the city is nasty and that's why some people might think the keira (or other londoners are nasty)? sorry, just trying to understand.
    and does the sewer system or the fact that they had a ptogram on about it make london nasty in your opinion?

I couldn't care less what you think or say about Kiera. I just don't appreciate you calling England nasty based on one TV program that you watched whilst you were here.

I dont know/care if she's anorexic, but she doesn't look healthy. No, she's not OVER THE TOP THIN, but she still looks sick in the face.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I stand by my other comments that she has no ED and that the man is FUG!!! I could have sworn he had brown eyes and seeing that they're blue only makes him creepier (blue eyes are beautiful, just not on him).

I like her dress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information