Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Christina Aguilera & husband at New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles game (08/16/2006)

Default Christina Aguilera & husband at New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles game (08/16/2006)

HWB

Default Re: Christina Aguilera & husband at New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles game (08/16/2006)

Even though I'm ashamed to admit it because it's such a girlie thing to say... I have a crush on that celebrity couple. Go on, make fun of me, I know I deserve it. I really like them.

Default Re: Christina Aguilera & husband at New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles game (08/16/2006)

I wish Christina would lay off the orange tan. Other than that (oh and the red lipstick again) I think she's quite attractive - implants and all! Mostly I'm impressed with her voice - she has certainly shown Britney, Jessica and the rest of those dimwits what real talent is.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Oh yeah she did!!!!!Her album is AMAZING!!!I totally respect this chick now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Mostly I'm impressed with her voice - she has certainly shown Britney, Jessica and the rest of those dimwits what real talent is.
    True that! There are some songs on that new album where I can't believe how great her voice is. She's gone from pop princess to real artist, and that's amazing. Poor Britney- to think that they started out the same, and now look at them.

I agree on the orange tan, but I'm digging the red lipstick now (and I used to hate it!). It goes with the rest of it- if she needs to express where she is at as an artist by her looks, then hey, go for it. Just as long as the result is as amazong as B2B is...

... and IMO she is much better than during those "Stripped" times (I shiver every time I think of those chaps!). Back then, I was downright embarrassed to like the album...

Why the hell is she wearing 5 inch heels at a baseball game?? I mean she looks cute don't get me wrong but come on......heels?? and GOD....her hubby is nasty. He got real lucky with Xtina~

Abit dressed up for a baseball game. She obviously knew the paps would be there. I actually prefer her natural look.

Default Re: Christina Aguilera & husband at New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles game (08/16/20

^^^
    She has a natural look?! *gasp* I had no idea!

I have a friend who's tiny, she does everything on heels. It would have been cool to see Christina in sneakers, but, hey, this is Christina. Christina doesn't do sneakers.

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO View Post
    Why the hell is she wearing 5 inch heels at a baseball game?? I mean she looks cute don't get me wrong but come on......heels?? and GOD....her hubby is nasty. He got real lucky with Xtina~
    I actually like her husband and think he is a nice looking guy-probably a nice guy too..she got lucky ..look at poor Twitney and the piece of shit she is stuck with(shudder).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Who won the game? Baltimore or New York?

She looks good but she does need to nix the high heels. She also doesnt strike me as a baseball-type fan. Oh well

They're cute together! I'm so jealous of her legs, they're awesome.

she looks awesome and i love what she is wearing. i also think her hubby is adorable and looks nice. did she sign a deal with christian louboutin or something, every single time i see her recently even in her new videos, she has on louboutin shoes.

She looks gorgeous here. A bit done up but I have come to expect that now from her.

Thread Information