Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

SVZ

Default Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

www.x17online.com
    Gustavo Caballero via HWB

Default Re: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

I thought hot pants went out of style about 25 years ago unless you were a hooker or something. Ugh.

Default Re: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

Jessica's always flanked by her hairstylist, Ken Paves. Doesn't she have friends anymore?

And the woman has no ass.
    Rock the fuck on!

She might have a decent body but those shorts dont flatter it at all. Why not just wear panties, it would be the same amount of coverage.

Bronze Member

She looks fat

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Jessica's always flanked by her hairstylist, Ken Paves. Doesn't she have friends anymore?

And the woman has no ass.
    I heard a rumor that in "Dukes of Hazzard" her daisy dukes were padded to make her ass more fuller. But seriously she has more of a pancake ass than anything.

It's sad that now she's an individual and had fame, she's all alone. I guess that's a common tread in hollywood.

Oh, and I think that the suit she's wearing is a one- piece.

That's the most unflattering outfit ever. I don't know who made it but, I had almost the identical outfit in grey when I was in high school like 10 years ago. She looks incredibly huge and square. She looks like a pudgy stripper

Question Re: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    That's the most unflattering outfit ever. I don't know who made it but, I had almost the identical outfit in grey when I was in high school like 10 years ago. She looks incredibly huge and square. She looks like a pudgy stripper

Everyone kept saying she had looked like she gained weight, but I didnt see that until now. Maybe she should get rid of her stylist? And the sad part is she probably spent hundreds of dollars on that horrid outfit
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Looks like she gained 20 pounds, but I think it's just the unflattering outfit.

Her legs look pretty decent to me. But that outfit just doesn't look right on her. Too tight or something. She looks wider in the middle too. And I heard the same thing about padding her ass for 'Dukes'. I don't doubt it. Especially if she was smaller then. I also noticed how she bends forward and arches her back more every time she wants to look like she has an ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's gained weight - she is heavier for her but she's not a "fat girl" - just normal (of fat by Hollywood standard).

The oufit and the bleach blond big hair just makes her look that much worse.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

OMG, she's getting skankier and skankier!!

Looks like she wants to be the 'Pamela Anderson' for her generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    I heard a rumor that in "Dukes of Hazzard" her daisy dukes were padded to make her ass more fuller. But seriously she has more of a pancake ass than anything.

All she needs is some syrup to go along with that pancake ass. Very unflattering outfit.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Terrible outfit - very unflattering.

It looks like there is a scar on her ass - in picture #4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information