Thread: Halle Berry out and about in Hollywood (07/31/2006)

SVZ

Default Halle Berry out and about in Hollywood (07/31/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Halle Berry out and about in Hollywood (07/31/2006)

Glad to see her alone. I'm not too fond of her, but nobody deserves a Scumball Aubry attached to their hip. I hope she dumped his boney, arrogant ass.

^ They were just together the other day. And he's HOT. She looks good here, I think these were posted already ... maybe not these exact pics but definitely ones from this day.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ He's "hot" until you get to know the bastard. I HATE his guts! I'm tellin' ya, she sure knows how to pick the "best" ones.

Are you talking about the blondish guy who was with her, last posted on the board? Wasn't him. Guy-from-hell Aubry just dyed his hair brown.

No, it was within this week.

And you know him or something? What the heck? lol I've only heard good things about him but it's not like I know everything there is to know.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    No, it was within this week.

And you know him or something? What the heck? lol I've only heard good things about him but it's not like I know everything there is to know.

Guess he's the only person here I can say for real that has a crappy personality (he used to be nice a few years back, though, before he got rich). Yeah, I kinda know him... well, knew actually, since we were just acquaintances and no longer speak since about pre-Halle time. His big ego and arrogant personality pushed me away. Guess you'll always "only hear nice things" from people, until something bad comes out. Then again, the "people" who get to talk maybe don't see arrogance or a massive ego as such huge flaws of character as I do? Maybe Halle has the same personal profile and that's why she got along with him and I didn't? Ah, who knows.

I still am pretty sure they're a staged item, though.

The other pics from this day are here. Different date though, so one must be wrong.

That's weird about Gabriel. Usually someone comes out with the "I dated him and he was horrible" story when a celeb starts dating someone who isn't necessarily famous. Like someone who knew them back in the day sells a story to a tabloid. I hadn't seen any like that about Gabriel but it's not like I follow news about him or Halle closely.

If nothing else, she should just work out the baby deal like she told Oprah she would. They'd have a beautiful kid, that's for sure.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nooooooooooooooo... I'd never DREAM of dating the man! We totally clash... he's not just too old in age, but also has strange habits that seem too old for his age. He's also a tad bit of a weirdo. We were just unfortunately acquainted, I admit he once was pretty nice and then he let semi-fame go to his head. His arrogance, big ego and immaturity (I don't surround myself with people of that sort) got us into an arguement that got kinda blown out of proportion.

Enough about him already... too much unrequired and undeserved attention drawn towards him is only gonna make his ego go Big-Bang. Let's just refer to him as "Halle Berry's soon-to-be-dropped-boy-toy".

About the child... leave it unborn. I wouldn't want that whackjob as a father. He is one of 3 people I've ever known whom I completely despise... and I'm not one to hold grudges.

Hit By Ban Bus!

See? Talking crap about the man only made me late for my meeting. I didn't get in trouble though.

Before I shut my cake hole, since I already opened it anyway, here are a few tidbits I left out, since you implied *shudders* dating him:

1) You think he's hot because he really does look better in airbrushed stills.
    2) The first thing you notice about that man in movement:
    - He opens his mouth and looks like he's a retard.
    - He has an absurdely huge underbite.
    - He starts speaking, and from that gigantic figure comes out the voice of a 14-year-old girl (kinda hard to maitain a straight face) with a very slight French accent.
    - He's not so sharp.
    - He has the attitude and balls of a 14-year-old pussy.
    - He can't take the truth. It hurts, mommy.
    - He says he hates sarcasm, yet is sarcastic (I don't think he knows what the word means).
    - Hey, he'll always be holier-than-thou.
    - Halle is his beard. He prefers other kind of company, if you know what I mean.

Do I have a huge beef with him? Yes. Does he deserve being picked on and being called an arrogant, self-centered bitch? HELL, YES! How did he hurt me in particular? Morally, not romantically. If it were the other way around, I'd never say a word. Question my principles and I will shoot you down, no crying for mercy.

About selling stories to tabs: even if I were a male and had a good one, I don't think there would be interest in buying. If someone ever decided to buy it, the money would be so little it wouldn't be worth giving him the free publicity. The only publicity he deserves is this: shit on a gossip board... and fade into oblivion because he's way overdue as a model and looks just as worn out as Lindsay. ...There... got it out of my system.

Elite Member

thx for the interesting info pandora
    always cool to hear a personal view
    i like halle a lot but i think she looks awful in these pics
    she looks better with short hair
    tho i read in magazine that she is sporting long hair to look younger?
    it doesn't suit her tho.

Bronze Member

She looks half of her age!

Nooo I never meant that YOU dated him. I meant usually in this situation, SOMEone comes out with the "I dated him and he's a horrible person" story. I wasn't referring to you though. Just saying that I hadn't heard any bad stories from anyone else.

KD
    Elite Member

She is so much cuter w/ short hair though.

Halle's taste in men Rots.

Thread Information