Thread: Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006)

SVZ

Default Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006)

Celeb City Germany

Default Re: Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006)

The title says it all.
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

Default Re: Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006)

^ ROFL! Aww. Look at Hugh work it! If that doesn't scream, "I'm here, and I'm queer!" then I don't know what does.
    Rock the fuck on!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^

He's still SOOOOOOO HOT in all his queerness.

A*O

Context here: He's playing the real life but now deceased Broadway diva Peter Allen (Australian, hence the title) who was a raging queen and briefly married to serial beard Liza Minelli. However, Hughie is deffo a pooftah anyway so ideal for the part.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Default Re: Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006

Oh SVZ. You're titles just crack me up. I bow to you

Default Re: Hugh Jackman performs "The Boy From Oz" aka "The Boy From The Closet" (07/30/2006

And once again, I have yet another movie star crush on a beautiful gay man. (I don't think he is, but everyone here seems to).

My list...Rock Hudson, Richard Chamberlain and pre-eyelift or whatever he did to himself, Rupert Everett. Of course Cary Grant is number one but I never know what to think there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    And once again, I have yet another movie star crush on a beautiful gay man. (I don't think he is, but everyone here seems to).

My list...Rock Hudson, Richard Chamberlain and pre-eyelift or whatever he did to himself, Rupert Everett. Of course Cary Grant is number one but I never know what to think there.
    Well, GF, I don't for a minute see the attraction in Hugh Jackman. But I do agree with you on Rock (big hunk of a guy), Richard (wow, Father Ralph anyone? plus great actor too: his versions of the Musketeer movies, Bourne Identity and Man in The Iron Mask are so much superior to the Di Caprio, Damon and whomever did the Musketeer thing, movies. He turned from one of the most beautiful men ever into a weird, quick aging Asian looking fella, though ) and bi-sexual Cary Grant> the first hot man who dared make an ass of himself on celluloid. LOVED him!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wow HWBL....only you...Father Ralph! Plus I have Count of Monte Cristo, Iron Mask, Bourne Identity (Jaclyn Smith at her lovliest) on tape. Time to get the dvd's. I have a thing for actors who play King Louis XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Wow HWBL....only you...Father Ralph! Plus I have Count of Monte Cristo, Iron Mask, Bourne Identity (Jaclyn Smith at her lovliest) on tape. Time to get the dvd's. I have a thing for actors who play King Louis XIV.
    C'mon, you SHOULD have known by now, right?
    I've got Shogun, Monte Christo, 3 Musketeers, Iron Mask, and Bourne on DVD already. Now I'm looking for Father - hubba, hubba - Ralph
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It doesn't matter what he looks like here....he is still HOT!

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vogue away, Hugh baby
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Thread Information